What's new

Hive Blockchain

Nova_

Familiar Face
Aug 22, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
There is a blockchain named "HIVE" which pays you for writing the blog post, playing games, creating video content and even commenting on content. I have earned some good money from them.
I think it can be a good option for earning crypto and then spending it as we please. Its a good blockchain for those who are writers, bloggers etc.

Have you checked out Hive blockchain?

It is not related to the hivemicro. Hive is fork of steemit. You earn here from the upvotes. Whale and the below level of the members who upvote would pass the value of money to you. Try it on steemit and hive.blog and you will get the concept. This is a good way to earn money from the cyrpto. And also it is free and your content is the currency there.

I know Hive Blog that pays with Hive, but I have not tested it out because I have my own self-hosted blogs.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back