harrypaul

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Sep 2, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I wish to share a new paying currency.
It is called "Hi Dollar", it is real and legit as it is being listed in the coin market cap.
1 Hi Dollar is currently valued at $0.7 and we hope to see the price move up and many people adopt the crypto currency.
You can buy your Hi dollars now at a good rate and you can as well earn some more with login into the the site everyday and claiming 1 Hi Dollar, you can do this simple through your WhatsApp.
I know you may doubt it but you just have to give it a try.
It is available for all country.
You can use my link below to register

Eifi finance did same thing, they asked to refer and register and we'll be credited with a number of tokens. They even sweetened it that they'll release just some percentage to us every month for withdrawal and I was convinced that they were real. Signed up and till today, morning yet.

A coin listed on coin market cap does not make it legit. Even listing on exchange platforms does not make the coin legit. I have never heard of Hi Dollar and I don't think I will be ever interesting on this.

Have never heard of this coin before. But please can you do this as a favour for me? Can you register me and I earn some. I will as well buy this coin from you if you have any.

A coin listed on coin market cap does not make it legit. Even listing on exchange platforms does not make the coin legit. I have never heard of Hi Dollar and I don't think I will be ever interesting on this.
Please can you give a good reason why coin or token listed on coinmarket does not really mean it is legit. Because I have some tokens listed on coinmarket

Coin market cap is owned my Binance (a private company). Coin market cap gives information on coins based on the market performance. It does not guarantee that coins are legit.

Bizdustry has given me the opportunity and opened my eyes to a wide range of different crypto currency coin, I am just hearing about the coin hi dollar currency for the first time and i hope it lives upto expectation.

I am registered on the hi dollar platform and I am currently earning my everyday reward, but I am also finding it difficult to withdraw the money

All this new coins one has to be careful about them they will actually look promising and good but when you end up getting them you end up keeping them with no interest return or even value attached to it

I have read about this coin sometimes ago when I was searching the internet but I never considered it worth my time researching about it. I am surprised to read here that it has been listed on coinmarketcap. I don't know how legit this coin is even though it has been listed. Thanks for sharing.

Ever since then you haven't came to update us on the progress if this is truly legit or not, and beside I want to ask what other cryptocurrency exchanges are they listing on this coin you are telling us about.

Please who can clear my doubt about the fact that coin listed in market cap is not legit,I have purchased alot it coin.i need good explanation to know what to purchase next

I wish to share a new paying currency.
It is called "Hi Dollar", it is real and legit as it is being listed in the coin market cap.
1 Hi Dollar is currently valued at $0.7 and we hope to see the price move up and many people adopt the crypto currency.
You can buy your Hi dollars now at a good rate and you can as well earn some more with login into the the site everyday and claiming 1 Hi Dollar, you can do this simple through your WhatsApp.
I know you may doubt it but you just have to give it a try.
It is available for all country.
You can use my link below to register

from what I understand from many people is that for now you can't withdraw this hi dollar, right? it's $ 1.05, you can claim $ 1 a day but you can't get them out yet.

The coin seems to be new,this is my first time of hearing about the coin,but you have to put it at the back of your mind when coin is listed in the coin market cap,it doesn't mean it is legit.

I think I have heard someone make mention about this coin before on the forum. I am still not convinced about it, can the coin be exchange for flat currency or even other crypto currency?

This Hi dollar is one of the project am earning from on telegram though I don't know if it will end up being legitimate, I have not tried withdrawing because I have not done my Kyc.

I think I saw this coin in one of the paid to post sites I worked with. I don't know about it but I do think one can give it a try. A try cost nothing. Just need to exercise some caution

I have been reading about Hi Dollar recently on various forums, but I am not interested in something that is not yet popular. I do not trust new coins and tokens. I always go with popular coins according to market cap

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back