What's new

Have you sold something valuable to invest in Bitcoin?

Potuse

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 18, 2022
USD
$78.5000USD
Biznotes
I have seen a friend who sold his wife's jewelry just to invest in Bitcoin . He is very bullish on bitcoin and he has the trust that bitcoin's worth will double its present amount at the time he bought it and it really worked for him.

I think that's a bit risky and is being a prey to FOMO in my opinion, one has to invest what you can and be aware that everything can fail from one day to the next and that Bitcoin is still a risk asset, it seems a bit crazy to sell valuable things like jewelry to invest it.

I have never had to sell anything that is very important to me to be able to buy Bitcoin as I don't just jump into anything that is trending but it takw my time to review it before making any decision

I have never sold any of my properties, valuable or not, to invest in bitcoin. I don't think it's business wise to do that. Bitcoin is a very risky business and you should only invest what you can afford to lose to it. I'm not disputing the fact that it's a profitable business, but to sell one to invest in it is not a business wise decision.

No, I have not sold anything valuable to invest in Bitcoin. Though, I am very bullish on Bitcoin but this does not change the fact that is highly volatile and totally unpredictable.
hence, I do not see a reason to sell a valuable to invest in it.

No, I have not sold anything valuable to invest in Bitcoin. Though, I am very bullish on Bitcoin but this does not change the fact that is highly volatile and totally unpredictable.
hence, I do not see a reason to sell a valuable to invest in it.
You're right, it's not a good decision to sell valuable properties to invest in bitcoin or other coins. Most of the people who do this end up regretting it. I always advice people to invest only on bitcoin or other coins when they have money they currently don't want to spend.

You're right, it's not a good decision to sell valuable properties to invest in bitcoin or other coins. Most of the people who do this end up regretting it. I always advice people to invest only on bitcoin or other coins when they have money they currently don't want to spend.
Yes, exactly. I find it unwise to sell your properties to invest in Bitcoin except the said Property is no longer useful to you, and you do not intend using the money from it urgently. Bitcoin is very volatile like I said.

I have not sold my assets to invest in bitcoin. I have invested in bitcoin through the money I have made by working online. When I receive a bitcoin payments, I try to save at least 50 percent.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back