What's new

Have you made money from NFTs yet?

I am very hesitant on NFTs, and I know most people are in same boat there. But I imagine some people can make money from NFTs, and I'm curious to know. Has anyone here made a profit from investing in any NFTs? Did you buy one and then later sell it for a higher price?

I want to see things succeed, but I don't know if NFTs are a success or not. I feel like if anything, they're failing. Have you ever made a profit from NFTs? And if so, how much?
I've not made money from investing in any NFTs. This is because up till now, i still do know understand how the whole concept of NFTs works. Also, i haven't seen anyone who has invested in NFTs.

I am very hesitant on NFTs, and I know most people are in same boat there. But I imagine some people can make money from NFTs, and I'm curious to know. Has anyone here made a profit from investing in any NFTs? Did you buy one and then later sell it for a higher price?

I want to see things succeed, but I don't know if NFTs are a success or not. I feel like if anything, they're failing. Have you ever made a profit from NFTs? And if so, how much?

Currently I have not done anything when it comes to investing in NFTs or even making any money from it because it is a project that I have not come to have much believe in for me to be willing to invest in it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back