What's new

Have you lost your cryptocurrency in any transaction?

Heatman

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
40,000 Post Club
Apr 14, 2018
USD
$4.2900USD
Biznotes
A friend of mine was telling me the other day that he lost one of his cryptocurrency transactions but can't seem to understand how it happened. Have you ever experienced that kind of thing in your cryptocurrency transaction?

Personally, I think that it's something related to scam or the wallet he used for such transactions. Some wallet providers can't be trusted.

I did not lose any coming to a failed transaction but I lost to a scam company. They promised to give me prophet and my coins but after I sent it I realise that they are fake and I've been scammed.

Have not lost cryptocurrency in any transaction because I'm always sceptical and I'm very careful when it comes to doing transaction in cryptocurrency because I know that if it is lost,.it cannot be recovered.

Cryptocurrency related transactions need to be taken with care because any transaction done wrongly cannot be reversed and that is why I am always careful whenever I want to carry out crypto transaction.

I have not lost any cryptocurrency to any transaction. I am always very careful when making cryptocurrency transaction. I ensure that I double check and even triple check the address before sending the cryptocurrency.

Yes, once I lost my transaction in the Mana token of decentraland because I got the wrong network in which I wanted to send it and I never got to the address in question it was only a few dollars so it did not matter much either.

Yes, once I lost my transaction in the Mana token of decentraland because I got the wrong network in which I wanted to send it and I never got to the address in question it was only a few dollars so it did not matter much either.
It is better to be check the network to choose whenever you want to transfer cryptocurrency. I always try to cross check and check again because I know that if it is sent, it is unrecoverable.

It is better to be check the network to choose whenever you want to transfer cryptocurrency. I always try to cross check and check again because I know that if it is sent, it is unrecoverable.
It is necessary to check the network which you are using so that you will not send it in a wrong address because if it happens, you have lost the asset and you cannot recover it again.

I've never rush myself or allow myself to be rush into carrying out any cryptocurrency transaction before. I've never lost any coin to any transaction before except the normal gas fee

I've never rush myself or allow myself to be rush into carrying out any cryptocurrency transaction before. I've never lost any coin to any transaction before except the normal gas fee
It is better to consider lot of thing is to double check cryptocurrency transaction . This will not allow you to lose your money in cryptocurrency investment. This is a necessity and it must be uphold.

I have not lost any cryptos during any sort of transactions. However, I once lost crypto because I lost access to the wallet. I forgot the key phrase and I could not retrieve my assets. It was $5 worth bitcoin back in 2018.

Have not lost any crypto and that is why I ensure to keep my keys in a save place where I can access it whenever I forgot the password because that is the only thing that could be used to retrieve your wallet.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back