Have you heard of Hedera (HBAR) ?

Riberet19

Staff member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 5, 2023
USD
$17.2100USD
Biznotes
I've recently been investing in Hedera, which until recently was a very unknown blockchain, but I researched it a few months ago and decided that it was very undervalued, as it is currently the most energy-efficient and fastest blockchain of all with ridiculous fees, did you know Hedera?

The name sounds familiar, but if I was asked about it just by name, I would have assumed it was some kind of medication.

So I don't really know a whole lot about it. Is it a cryptocurrency that runs on the block chain? Or is it a block chain? Sorry, I don't know a whole lot on the block chain.

Yes, it is a cryptocurrency with its own Blockchain and with a lot of usability, I recommend you to investigate it as you may be very surprised by the level of innovation of this blockchain.

Never heard of Hedera until now. Based on my understanding, just because a coin is energy efficient or has faster or cheaper transactions, it will not gain momentum. Just look at LTC and BCH, despite being faster and cheaper, and also Bitcoin's Hard Fork, they are not even on the top 10 crypto by market cap.

Never heard of Hedera until now. Based on my understanding, just because a coin is energy efficient or has faster or cheaper transactions, it will not gain momentum. Just look at LTC and BCH, despite being faster and cheaper, and also Bitcoin's Hard Fork, they are not even on the top 10 crypto by market cap.
You should research this cryptocurrency, I just made a summary of what some of its points are, once you investigate it you will be surprised, you will see.

You should research this cryptocurrency, I just made a summary of what some of its points are, once you investigate it you will be surprised, you will see.
Yes, there are a lot of Gems to be discovered. You never know when some of this never-known crypto will come out of nowhere and then make it big. That's what happened to Solana in 2021. By the way, have you invested in this coin? Did the coin gain value in the recent market gain?

Yes, there are a lot of Gems to be discovered. You never know when some of this never-known crypto will come out of nowhere and then make it big. That's what happened to Solana in 2021. By the way, have you invested in this coin? Did the coin gain value in the recent market gain?
Yes, I have invested in it, I have been doing it for a little over a month now, and in fact yes, it cost more or less about 3-4 cents at the beginning of 2023 and now it costs a little more than 8 cents on the dollar.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back