What's new

Have you fallen victim of bitcoin mining accelerator scam?

Potuse

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 18, 2022
USD
$78.5000USD
Biznotes
There are so many mining websites that are springing up presently and most of these mining websites would tell you to purchase mining accelerator so that you can increase your hashrate and mine quickly. So many people have fallen victim of this type of activities online.

No, not at all. It's crucial to conduct study before purchasing any Bitcoin- or cryptocurrency-related product or service in order to safeguard yourself against such scams. Never divulge your private keys or any other confidential information in response to unsolicited offers or high-pressure sales techniques.

Well, I don't believe in bitcoin mining these days. A lot of scammers are now using bitcoin mining as a cover up to scam people. The good days of bitcoin mining has passed. Though, some people are still mining it today, majority of the platform promoting bitcoin mining are not legit.

The key thing is to do a lot of research into anything you want to utilize. Most of the time, these services don't offer anything, and just take your money. Do research, learn about bitcoin and how to mind it proper. Don't go for these tools that make it too good to be true.

Truth be told, I have never fallen a victim of Bitcoin mining accelerator scam, as I don't normally indulge in Bitcoin mining and I don't believe in that method to use in making money.

There are huge number of Bitcoin mining accelerator scams online . They would tell you to purchase the mining speed so that your miner can mine at a very fast rate.

I have not fallen victim of Bitcoin accelerator miner . Majorly most of the Bitcoin mining website would always want you to purchase and accelerator in order to mine in a fast manner.

There are huge number of Bitcoin mining accelerator scams online . They would tell you to purchase the mining speed so that your miner can mine at a very fast rate.
Usually it is because of greed and ignorance that makes us to fall into this type of scam, as a simple research that would not take more than twenty minutes of your time would tell you that it is a scam investment.

Usually it is because of greed and ignorance that makes us to fall into this type of scam, as a simple research that would not take more than twenty minutes of your time would tell you that it is a scam investment.
Additionally, it is critical for anyone who wants to be involved in Bitcoin investment to conduct proper research and analysis on the platform before jumping on it or involving any financial commitment.

I have really seen so many programs claim this type of services, but it is too nice to be true, almost all cloud mining sites or accelerators are scams, you just have to take a look at their online reviews and opinions in forums, as well as people who claim to have been scammed by these services, it is better to avoid them.

I have really seen so many programs claim this type of services, but it is too nice to be true, almost all cloud mining sites or accelerators are scams, you just have to take a look at their online reviews and opinions in forums, as well as people who claim to have been scammed by these services, it is better to avoid them.
Accelerators are new form of HYIP system where the site uses old people users purchase to pay the new ones that means there is no mining at all use old users details to pay new users payments and that is all.

Accelerators are new form of HYIP system where the site uses old people users purchase to pay the new ones that means there is no mining at all use old users details to pay new users payments and that is all.
What you come to clarify is that it is a pyramid system of those of all life, I do not know why people continue to fall into this type of scams and continue to proliferate, when they jump out that they are nothing legal and that your money will end up vanishing.

What you come to clarify is that it is a pyramid system of those of all life, I do not know why people continue to fall into this type of scams and continue to proliferate, when they jump out that they are nothing legal and that your money will end up vanishing.
Just the HYIP makes some changes of view so instead of saying invest in forex and 3 % every day it offers to you 100 hash power and in order to be able to request cash out even in free mode you have to buy at least let's say 1000 hash power from the payment processor for 29 $ and then use 29 $ to pay old users request payment means change in term everything remains the same or you cannot cash out more than 40 % on investment of hash power sometimes.

Not on a bitcoin accelerator scam but I have been a victim of a bitcoin cloud mining scam. I invested $100 worth of Bitcoin in a mining program when the price per coin was $3500. However, the program shut down without any trace. I have also lost bitcoin in HYIPs and Ponzi schemes

Yes, I agree that there are numerous mining websites emerging nowadays, and some of them may not have honest intentions. It's essential to be cautious and do thorough research before investing in any mining platform. Unfortunately, I fell victim to a scam in 2020 during the pandemic, and it was a learning experience for me. Since then, I've become more vigilant and careful with online mining opportunities. It's crucial to verify the legitimacy of a platform and be skeptical of any promises that seem too good to be true.

No but I no longer have faith in Bitcoin mining these days. There's an alarming rise in scammers exploiting Bitcoin mining as a deceptive tactic to scam people. The once promising era of Bitcoin mining seems to be behind us. While some individuals continue to mine Bitcoin legitimately, the majority of platforms promoting Bitcoin mining are lacking credibility and should be approached with caution.

The key thing is to do a lot of research into anything you want to utilize. Most of the time, these services don't offer anything, and just take your money. Do research, learn about bitcoin and how to mind it proper. Don't go for these tools that make it too good to be true.
Sometimes your research fails. I hjave been a victim of mining scam. Before I put $100 worth of bitcoin when the price was $3500 per coin I did a lot of research and my all research lead to the same point that the platformis legit and is paying. However, before I could withdraw my profits, the website vanished.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back