Have You Ever Sold an NFT?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$3.0000USD
Biznotes
There are a lot of platforms where you c an generate NFT without any skills, there are a lot of platforms where you can put your NFTs on sale. But the main question is if you have actually benefited form these platforms. IN other words, have you ever sold an NFT?

There are a lot of platforms where you c an generate NFT without any skills, there are a lot of platforms where you can put your NFTs on sale. But the main question is if you have actually benefited form these platforms. IN other words, have you ever sold an NFT?
I have sold an NFT but it took so much days before I could sell it off.

I have sold an NFT but it took so much days before I could sell it off.

Did it take you time to setup the NFTs? I don't even believe in getting involved in NFTs because of the lots of controversies that is connected to it and how much people that buy NFTs end up losing when selling sometimes. I prefer to focus on basic crypto coins.

Did it take you time to setup the NFTs? I don't even believe in getting involved in NFTs because of the lots of controversies that is connected to it and how much people that buy NFTs end up losing when selling sometimes. I prefer to focus on basic crypto coins.

NFTs might be one of the most controversial coins. However, we cannot deny the fact that they are being used in many major online marketplaces. The fact remains that there may be major concerns regarding usage of NFTs as there are still many hurdles when it comes to regulating NFTs.

NFTs might be one of the most controversial coins. However, we cannot deny the fact that they are being used in many major online marketplaces. The fact remains that there may be major concerns regarding usage of NFTs as there are still many hurdles when it comes to regulating NFTs.
In fact, NFTs are not regulated and regulatory entities have not bothered to include them in the latest regulations of the cryptographic world, I think all this is because NFTs are still not widely used and do not pose a "danger" so to speak.

If NFTs gain popularity in the future I assure you that a strong regulation will fall to them.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back