Heatman

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
40,000 Post Club
Apr 14, 2018
USD
$4.2900USD
Biznotes
It's always advised that whenever you're sending out cryptocurrency to any wallet ID, you should make sure that there's no mistake otherwise you will end up sending it to a wrong address and it can't be recovered.

Have you ever been at the receiving end of having someone make a mistake and send you cryptocurrency? I don't think that I have ever seen who got that lucky.

Have you?

It's rare for such mistakes to occur because most people simply copy and then paste the destination address when they want to send cryptocurrency. Unless you deliberately or mistakenly edit one character in the process, the address remains the same.

I've not yet heard of someone who received a wrong deposit.

I have never received a wrong deposit with cryptocurrencies, also even with bank deposits.

I always try to check to make sure that this is avoided. Because I know such isn't reversible.

I can't say I ever have. It is very rare for this to happen so much so I have only heard of it happening twice to people on another forum I am on and there are over 50k members there.

I have never received a wrong deposit, it has always been a wrong withdrawal from the bank i was using, i even realized that most banks suffer their customers in this our generation.

I have heard a lot of stories about people who have received large sums of money into the account but it has never happened to me. I kind of wonder how the experience is.

haha, I don't have the luck yet to receive a wrong deposit while I did some mistakes in the past and sent wrong deposits for others. :)

I sometimes think of the kind of people who have received this kind of deposit before and I just hope that they are honest enough to return it to the ideal owner who worked hard for it.

I have not been at receiving end of such. I don't think it's common for people to send money to wrong wallet address. However, I have received money whose sender and purpose of sending the money I don't know to my local bank. Nobody call me about the money till today.

It's always advised that whenever you're sending out cryptocurrency to any wallet ID, you should make sure that there's no mistake otherwise you will end up sending it to a wrong address and it can't be recovered.

Have you ever been at the receiving end of having someone make a mistake and send you cryptocurrency? I don't think that I have ever seen who got that lucky.

Have you?
I have received a wrong cryptocurrency deposit before but it was quite a low amount of crypto valued at 6 dollars. I never got to find out the person who made that deposit as well so that wasn’t exactly great.

I haven't been that lucky too. I have never been at the receiving end of having someone make a mistake and send me crypto currency. I have also never made a mistake when sending crypto currencies.

I haven't though I know of a friend who has received but made refunds when he was contacted by the owner. I also have heard of someone who just vanished into thin air after receiving a huge amount of crypto.

i have never received free deposit before, though there was a time i thought someone sent me free money, i was super excited but after some time i later discovered where the money came from and it really pained me then.

Have you?
Nope, I've never receive wrong deposit ever in my life but a lot of people that I know have. Especially my best friend Reginald. He received $500 from someone he doesn't know

i have never received free deposit before, though there was a time i thought someone sent me free money, i was super excited but after some time i later discovered where the money came from and it really pained me then.
I have not received a wrong deposit too but I know a friend who received a very big amount of money in her account.
The money was mistakenly sent to her account from the bank and it was very huge

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back