What's new

Have you ever been scammed when accepting crypto as payment?

I can't recall the number of times I have been scammed accepting Cryptocurrency as payment.
There was this particular guy that I designed a Flier for and promised to pay using Crypto but at the end of our business, I didn't get any Crypto nor was I paid for that job

I have yet to accept payment in crypto. I think I would, but it's very hard for me to invest in crypto as I don't know enough on it and I know there's a huge risk with it. But, if people wanted to pay me in certain cryptos, I think I would accept it as long as it's easy to cash out.

Nowadays with Crypto becoming more and more popular, you will find that in many cases, most people will have an option of paying for something using either country currency or cryptocurrency. If you are someone who has the ability to take cryptocurrency it's usually what you will opt for when asking for payment.

My question to you is, have you ever been scammed when you have had someone pay for a job or service using cryptocurrency? How did you deal with it when you were scammed and was it easy to deal with or difficult?

It is going to be impossible for me to be scammed when I am making use of cryptocurrency to receive payment from anyone that I'm going to work for because the cryptocurrency payment will have to drop and I will confirm it before I will start any project that I'm going to do for anyone.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back