What's new

Have you Ever Been Scammed Exchanging Crypto for real cash?

Salt

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Aug 9, 2018
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I got scammed a few times like that so these days I am trying to be more careful as I cannot afford to lose my hard-earned online earnings like that. So this happened on beer money forum where a person contacted me and told me they are interested in buying BCH and can pay in Paytm (Indian wallet) but they need payment first as they need to get it exchanged and will send me in an hour and tricked me with his buttering techniques and I was scammed for around $20 at that time.

Well, I have never really been scammed exchanging cryptocurrencies for real money or vice versa yet, all the exchanges I have made have been satisfactory so far, but it is true that you must be careful with whom you decide to make the exchange and that you have a minimum of confidence in him.

The problem is that using a new exchange platform is high risk for being scammed or something like this staff so we should use old and trusted exchange platforms rather than using new ones.
The platforms that have been on the market the longest are ultimately the most reliable, but the cryptographic world has shown us that we are not exempt from being a scam, anyway I use, for example, Kraken, which has been active since 2011.

The problem is that using a new exchange platform is high risk for being scammed or something like this staff so we should use old and trusted exchange platforms rather than using new ones.
I was actually contacted by a person to exchange who I thought was trusted but things turned awkward when they claimed that they will pay in 1-2 hours and blocked me so it was a bad experience for me

Thankfully, have never been scammed while doing an exchange but I have lost my crypto funds through HYIP and cloud mining platforms

I am unable to find easy way to convert my crypto real money and when we try hard we do find scam options so need to be careful about it

I got scammed a few times like that so these days I am trying to be more careful as I cannot afford to lose my hard-earned online earnings like that. So this happened on beer money forum where a person contacted me and told me they are interested in buying BCH and can pay in Paytm (Indian wallet) but they need payment first as they need to get it exchanged and will send me in an hour and tricked me with his buttering techniques and I was scammed for around $20 at that time.

I have never made use of it and I have never been scammed through it. It will be a bad experience

When we are in need of something urgently we do make mistakes and this is what happened with me on that occasion

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back