What's new

Have You Ever Been Scammed Cloud Mining Program?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
If you surf the web, you will find a lot of programs that claim to mine cryptocurrencies in the cloud. They will tell you they don't use your computer's power, however, you will have to buy a mining hash rate to mine. Have you been scammed by these programs? I have been multiple times scammed through these so-called cloud mining programs.

I have not participated in such mining cloud programs but I have come across throngs of them on the internet. I choose to ignore them.

Honestly I have tried joining mining websites before that promises to give big earnings for purchasing their mining programs since I was lured for the payment that I was receiving from time to time not knowing that it was just a bait for me to invest more on their programs.

I have never been scammed. However, i have seen many people getting scammed by such kind of programs. These programs try to deceive people by advertising their fake schemes.

If you surf the web, you will find a lot of programs that claim to mine cryptocurrencies in the cloud. They will tell you they don't use your computer's power, however, you will have to buy a mining hash rate to mine. Have you been scammed by these programs? I have been multiple times scammed through these so-called cloud mining programs.
I have not had an experience of this before. I am always trying to get proofs before I decide to mine a coin.

Yes i have been scammed from thus sites who called there self cloud mining sites, they provide me a good offer for a little money and after i purchase some mining offers they closed they website, i was so mad at the time because i was new to crypto world.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back