What's new

Has anyone used Uphold wallet?

I have used it. Uphold wallet offers seamless bank transfers, crypto buying/selling, commission-free trading, and multi-currency support in one secure platform

Has anyone used the Uphold wallet for their cryptocurrency transactions or storing crypto? If yes, how does it compare with Coinbase and Kucoin, is it better or worse?
There are so many wallets that I have not heard before. This is new to me.

I don't like crypto wallets that require KYC so I hope I can find such wallet that suits myself in all my requirements

I don't like crypto wallets that require KYC so I hope I can find such wallet that suits myself in all my requirements
I like any cryptocurrency wallet that requests for KYC
It seems to be safer but not all time

Yes, it is normal, I also think that in many countries it is mandatory that exchanges have to pass a KYC to their clients
That is true but I do not see any big deal in it. As long as I won't do any bad thing, I will willingly drop my ID cards.

Exactly I do not either, but sometimes I pass it only if it is useful to me, for everything else I use exchanges without KYC such as Bitget or okex and decentralized wallets.
To say the truth Exodus wallet fees are much lower than Uphold one but Uphold is more secure as you need to provide 2FA authenticator for each transaction and I am not sure if Exodus enables such feature or not.

I like any cryptocurrency wallet that requests for KYC
It seems to be safer but not all time
I find it as burden because I am not sure if I will stick with crypto currency and what if they use our ID for wrong purpose

To say the truth Exodus wallet fees are much lower than Uphold one but Uphold is more secure as you need to provide 2FA authenticator for each transaction and I am not sure if Exodus enables such feature or not.
I have been using Exodus for quite some time and I do not know about this update in the wallet either, I think it does not have it, possibly in the future they will introduce it.

I have been using Exodus for quite some time and I do not know about this update in the wallet either, I think it does not have it, possibly in the future they will introduce it.
I have also not made use of this before. I am used to trust wallet and I like it

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back