Has anyone here earned from sweatcoin?

Nsikan

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Mar 14, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
This app is touted to be paying people as they walk or do exercises. That is a good prospect to earn money. Is there anyone who has earned from the app. Maybe the person can come tell us how many miles we might need to walk to earn a dollar.

I think if you like to earn from this then you need to install the app and will earn when you start achieving your targets on daily basis

I heard the app is very slow in earnings and has a high threshold for withdrawal. But there is nothing wrong in having extra motivation to stay healthy

I think we cannot expect to make big from these apps and if we are getting paid even 1-2 months then also its good

I heard the app is very slow in earnings and has a high threshold for withdrawal. But there is nothing wrong in having extra motivation to stay healthy
It is very slow and I cannot recommend it to anybody who wants to make money very quickly

We cannot expect higher earnings from it and if you are earning just by walking then we should be happy with it

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back