Not open for further replies.

Ashu

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Jan 30, 2021
USD
$3.0000USD
Biznotes
Today i will tell you about mining websites that let you to mine free bitcoin. There are a lot of these websites that circulates and i have also wasted my time on such webs in the past but now i have learned from my mistakes. To share my experience i will tell you that those webs will have a high mining target , even if so you have mined till that then in the end they will ask you to uograde to a pakage as mention on their web then you will be able to withdraw you mined amount. But who knows that after investing will we be paid or our money will be wasted so from my point of you you should not bw trapped in those websites. I am not saying that every website is same but i am talking about majority. There are some webs that let you mine and you can withdraw that directly to your any wallet you want but then the mining speed will be as that you will mine 1000 satoshi or less within a day and as you know that Satoshi is unit of bitcoin and 99 lac satoshi combines and make 1 bitcoin. So avoid those webs and work on bizindustry for passive income.

There however an app I can recommend to you, it legit and free, I have been using it for a while.

One thing you should know is that site promising big value BTC are probably fake, really one may take time, but will surely pay.

You are absolutely right, you spoke my mind. All websites who claim to mine would never mine for free but would ask you to buy hash or whatever in a way to rob you off your money, they operate as hyips and ponzi, they may pay for a while but would definitely they would flee while some may not pay, some would promise multiple return on investment within short time, they all are scams. Stay off them.

I don't advise you to join any of them , they are a waste of time .
I was scammed many times by them , the first one called coin mining and the other one called free mining , the only one that pays me was digmining that pays me one dollar .

Today i will tell you about mining websites that let you to mine free bitcoin. There are a lot of these websites that circulates and i have also wasted my time on such webs in the past but now i have learned from my mistakes. To share my experience i will tell you that those webs will have a high mining target , even if so you have mined till that then in the end they will ask you to uograde to a pakage as mention on their web then you will be able to withdraw you mined amount. But who knows that after investing will we be paid or our money will be wasted so from my point of you you should not bw trapped in those websites. I am not saying that every website is same but i am talking about majority. There are some webs that let you mine and you can withdraw that directly to your any wallet you want but then the mining speed will be as that you will mine 1000 satoshi or less within a day and as you know that Satoshi is unit of bitcoin and 99 lac satoshi combines and make 1 bitcoin. So avoid those webs and work on bizindustry for passive income.
I don't think you can get something reasonable from mining platforms for now.cloud mining is still new and I think investors will gain from this in few years to come. A lot of frauddtars have scam people with all sorts of mining platforms and people should be very careful about mining activities online.

I thought people aught to have known by now that you don't mine cryptocurrencies from your phone or from your desk top or laptops. It is way more than these time machines. It involves heavy duty machinery and equipment put together and called a mining farm

There however an app I can recommend to you, it legit and free, I have been using it for a while.

One thing you should know is that site promising big value BTC are probably fake, really one may take time, but will surely pay.
Most of website circulated around for minimg Bitcoin . Most of the websites are fake they do not pay for your work and you waste your time. So be aware. If you got it it's real you will tell to your friends and other people to make money and make life better.

There are many website which provides Free mining and give money free on daily basis. Bitcoin my mining farm is good website and give user beneficial from use money in different ways and also have free and paid Miner.

I totally agree with what the owner of the thread said concerning those websites that claim they give Bitcoin for free, I always tell my friends that there is nothing like Free money, anybody that is promising you free money, beware of the person he is a scammer

I totally agree with what the owner of the thread said concerning those websites that claim they give Bitcoin for free, I always tell my friends that there is nothing like Free money, anybody that is promising you free money, beware of the person he is a scammer
These days many mining websites are working But I want to tell you about some websites that are doing absolutely free mining.
1.Shamuning is a cloud mining platform where everyone without technical knowledge and skills can start mining cryptocurrency making small investment.
2. Bitland .Pro.
3.Free mining. com,cryptplace.Cloud,

These days many mining websites are working But I want to tell you about some websites that are doing absolutely free mining.
1.Shamuning is a cloud mining platform where everyone without technical knowledge and skills can start mining cryptocurrency making small investment.
2. Bitland .Pro.
3.Free mining. com,cryptplace.Cloud,
Thank you very sir for the info, that's why I always talk about bizdustry because you will always have the information you need, at the right time. But please can you explain more how it works at least break it down, you mentioned about three sites, just tell me how one works thanks.

I am very dreadful of these mining softwares. The reason is that some of those softwares are designed to mine some valuable data from the computer system. There are lots of vicious thing they could do with those data mine from the computer systems. I would rather engage in money making method that will fetch me lots of money online rather than sitting online waiting for imaginary cryptocurrency.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back