Free 50$ worth of CVA Airdrop

mcjerry

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 26, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
CLAIM YOUR FREE 488 CVA WORTH $50 NOW. AIRDROP ENDS SOON. IT IS ALREADY LISTED ON PROBIT EXCHANGE.

Project Name: CVA Wallet Airdrop
Reward : 488 CVA ($50 USDT)

Follow the below steps to get yours today, before it ends soon.

🔘 Download CVA Wallet : For Android >> https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wafttech.cva
🔘 Open App & Create New Account
🔘 Verify your Email Address
🔘 Submit Referral Code (REQUIRED)

ENTER =👉👉👉 C144F0 (I am pasting this because it is necessary to receive bonus)

🔘 CVA will be distributed to your account instantly
🔘 Congratulations you just received 488 CVA + 5 CVA daily login bonus

CLAIM YOUR FREE 488 CVA WORTH $50 NOW. AIRDROP ENDS SOON. IT IS ALREADY LISTED ON PROBIT EXCHANGE.

🔘 Download CVA Wallet : For Android >> https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wafttech.cva

Thanks for sharing this information and hopefully this airdrop would be one that is worth spending time on, i would definitely download the app and use the ref code to get all the necessary bonus, one also has to be consistent with the tasks to be able to get more cvas, thanks once again.

Thank you for sharing this information. I will also try this airdrop, I just hope we don't waste our time on inviting and on tasks just in case that airdrop platforn has something to do. 😅 We know that most airdrops are not real and are just bluffs. But there is also nothing to lose if we do not try as long as they do not ask for the task that needs to be deposited to get the airdrop that we have accumulated. Good luck to all who try 😊👍

Sounds good, is referral compulsory? And cannot be transferred to other wallets?

I think I will download the wallet right away I like encouraging up and coming project, personally I like seeing growth and helping other progress .

Thank you for this info.

Free $50 worth of cva airdrop, hmm that sounds good bro, please how sure are you that the airdrop is not some kind of hoax airdrop just like others? Where they fool their users promising them pay per month? Please call you show us some proof here, so we can be sure before I try it out

Thanks for sharing this information and hopefully this airdrop would be one that is worth spending time on, i would definitely download the app and use the ref code to get all the necessary bonus, one also has to be consistent with the tasks to be able to get more cvas, thanks once again

Sounds good, is referral compulsory? And cannot be transferred to other wallets?

I think I will download the wallet right away I like encouraging up and coming project, personally I like seeing growth and helping other progress .

Thank you for this info.
Referral is not compulsory. Only that for a new member to get all bonus, he or she needs to use referral link to get that. One more thing about this airdrop is that you will receive 5 CVA on every daily login you do on the app

Though I am not a fan of airdrop, but we are all aware that most of these airdrops are scam and this has made it so difficult for one know the genuine one. I am still wondering if the above airdrop has finally been listed or they have disappeared too.

How far about this airdrop,I think the promoter should be able to tell us what have become of this project if it is a legitimate one so as to know that it is not all airdrop project that is a scam.

I know I am to late to participate in this airdrop,iam regretting why I am miss this airdrop, because I believes wallet related airdrops are almost trusted like safe pal.

I'm not a fan of getting free airdrop through downloading of app and account creation. There's a high possibility that it pay but I usually don't get encourage to try them. I see a lot of people who are getting free airdrop online but many of them don't inform when they convert it to money.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back