Suba

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Firo.png

In Nov 2020, Zcoin changed its name (rebranding) to Firo and continues to use the same blockchain. A few days ago the Firo mainnet was implemented by Lelantus, with Zero knowledge proofs as a privacy feature. Currently Firo is hit by 51% of the attack, so the Firo team recommends not making transactions or buying and selling Firo until Firo's network is normal. Team Firo also plans to add a new feature called Chainlocks to ward off 51% attacks. Prior to the attacks, Firo's price was $ 7.1 and is now down 40% to $ 4.13, volume $ 3,278,009 and Marketcap $ 45,390,047.

Firo.png

In Nov 2020, Zcoin changed its name (rebranding) to Firo and continues to use the same blockchain. A few days ago the Firo mainnet was implemented by Lelantus, with Zero knowledge proofs as a privacy feature. Currently Firo is hit by 51% of the attack, so the Firo team recommends not making transactions or buying and selling Firo until Firo's network is normal. Team Firo also plans to add a new feature called Chainlocks to ward off 51% attacks. Prior to the attacks, Firo's price was $ 7.1 and is now down 40% to $ 4.13, volume $ 3,278,009 and Marketcap $ 45,390,047.
That is one of the setbacks in crypto currencies projects, hackers are working overtime to steal people's effort and destroy investment.

If For has been targeted that much it means there are things they haven't gotten right, and they need to do more to protect their investment and investors, install better firewalls or improve the one they have, they may be able to reduce the 51% attacks.

This is one of the major problem I do have with all these new crypto currency exchange platform. They must at times leave the data of their members at the mercy of the cyber attack criminals. If you think of crypto currency exchange Business just go for the best like blockchain, Luno Coinbase and quidax

These are all signs of the vulnerability of some of these cryptocurrencies exchange platforms. Fifo has to improve their security to be able to attract the confidence of it's users again. If this company had used blockchain technology, the wouldn't have happened yo them.

There are lots of coins in the world of crypto currency,but I don't understand why there is always one problem or challenge about those new coin. I will advise investors to invest in the well known coin rather than risking their money in those new ones.

I never knew about Zcoin and its rebranding to Firo. There are numerousn coins and tokens and it is not possible to know about all of them or let alone invest in them.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back