What's new

FaucetPay.io

Honestly this is the first time I am going to hear about this website. I am going to check about the review on the website online before I decided to start working on it.
I guess you hardly claim faucets because that is one of the few ways you would have come across faucetpay. It is a reputable platform and charges aren't too high.

i personally would not want to store money on this sort of platform, i do not believe it is secured enough and also, the transaction fee is very high and they offer very little services, in terms of flexibility of the platform.

You are correct, their transaction fees are less compared to other such platforms or exchanges. I have account with them and i have been using the platform for some time now without any problems and I just hope it remains so. Thanks for sharing.
I think the withdrawal fee of this one is quite small compared to some others that I have worked on some time ago. There was a certain one I worked on and the name is freebitco but I don't know if they are still very active.

Are they still paying their users? Please respond to my question cos I can't wait to join this platform, everyone is really taking about the this site and it seems that they are doing well, so please let me join the league and follow up for the platform, please someone should reply me
Yes faucet pay still paying their users recently I am also join this platform, but now they increase bitcoin transaction fees, but the giving us two type of service, first one they offers low charge fees service, but the problem is that transaction take up to 12 hours, 2nd one is they charge high fees and the transaction takes few minutes, so its depends on us choose the option, overall faucet pay one of the best platform.

I have faucetpay account. I started using this micro wallet in order to receive payment from A-Ads, a crypto advertising network. After I stopped using A-Ads, I also stopped using faucetpay. I signed up with FaucetHub but never used it. I do not have an account on ExpressCrypto

I have faucetpay account. I started using this micro wallet in order to receive payment from A-Ads, a crypto advertising network. After I stopped using A-Ads, I also stopped using faucetpay. I signed up with FaucetHub but never used it. I do not have an account on ExpressCrypto
faucetpay is a fairly reliable microwallet, I use it and currently have some money there, I have been using it for more than 1 year and a half and I have never had problems with any withdrawal or anything related to the platform, partly I use it because the exchange rate of the platform is low compared to some exchanges platforms, withdrawal fees are also quite low.

Actually, I performed my first crypto exchange on Faucetpay. I was looking for buying dogecoin and back then the crypto exchange I was using was not supporting dogecoin, therefore, I used faucet pay to exchange into dogecoin. Withdrawal fees are little higher, though.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back