Exodus wallet review

Riberet19

Staff member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 5, 2023
USD
$18.2600USD
Biznotes
Exodus is an open source and very easy to use cryptocurrency wallet with a very friendly interface for those novice users with cryptography, accepts many tokens and cryptocurrencies in their wallet and is also a wallet where you yourself will own your own seed keys, they also have functions of exchange of cryptocurrencies and tokens within exodus as well as the purchase of cryptocurrencies through debit / credit card within the platform as well as you can store NFTs in blockchains like Solana, Exodus has an active support in which they will not take long to answer you if you have doubts they also have very well structured and easy to understand FAQS, you can put a password to have more security in the wallet and is available for both computers and mobiles being able to use your same wallet on both devices, for the mobile you will have a security pattern that you can configure previously.

This is the first wallet that I started using when I started in the crypto world back in 2019 and I have never had a problem with it, it is very easy to use and today I still use it, you can download it totally free for PC from its official website or the Play Store on a mobile device

My stats about Exodus:

Security: 4/5
Fees: 3/5
Ease of use: 5/5
Support: 4/5
Number of tokens and cryptos available: 5/5

Have you used Exodus before?

Nicely reviewed. I use Exodus Wallet but I mainly use the desktop version. I like this wallet for a couple of reasons, first and foremost, it is non-custodial wallet which means you control your assets, secondly, it allows staking for some assets without having to lock your funds.

Nicely reviewed. I use Exodus Wallet but I mainly use the desktop version. I like this wallet for a couple of reasons, first and foremost, it is non-custodial wallet which means you control your assets, secondly, it allows staking for some assets without having to lock your funds.
Thank you very much for the contribution, I use both the desktop version and the mobile version, to always have access to my wallet, since I have some money there, it is an excellent wallet to diversify your funds without any doubt and as you say to do staking of coins such as Solana, Cosmos, Cardano among others.

Thank you very much for the contribution, I use both the desktop version and the mobile version, to always have access to my wallet, since I have some money there, it is an excellent wallet to diversify your funds without any doubt and as you say to do staking of coins such as Solana, Cosmos, Cardano among others.
I use Exodus mainly for HODL, therefore, I do not use the mobile version. If you cannot afford hardware wallet or if you cannot get a hardware wallet for some reason, desktop wallet is the best option, and most precisely, Exodus

I use Exodus mainly for HODL, therefore, I do not use the mobile version. If you cannot afford hardware wallet or if you cannot get a hardware wallet for some reason, desktop wallet is the best option, and most precisely, Exodus
You are right Exodus is very reliable to keep your funds safe, but I am a bit of a maniac with security and I use several wallets to diversify when it comes to desktop wallets, such as electrum and coinomi as well.

I also use multiple wallets and exchanges. I have spread my asset on multiple platforms in order to minimize the risk. If you spread out your assets, you will benefit in multiple ways, one, if the company collapses, you will still have assets with other wallets. If the wallet is hacked, you will still have assets with another wallet.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back