What's new

ETHEREUM now ahead of BITCOIN

This is probably also due to high fees on bitcoin transactions. People can't anymore afford to make 20-30$ transactions since they have to pay 5-10$ for the fees

This is probably also due to high fees on bitcoin transactions. People can't anymore afford to make 20-30$ transactions since they have to pay 5-10$ for the fees
Yeah that's one of it and ETHEREUM is cheap and alot of project has been put on it hence the many transactions, Bitcoin is for the big boys because it's expensive to purchase now while ETHEREUM is still relatively cheap .

Yeah that's one of it and ETHEREUM is cheap and alot of project has been put on it hence the many transactions, Bitcoin is for the big boys because it's expensive to purchase now while ETHEREUM is still relatively cheap .
Yeah and also ethereum is used to buy different new coins on the market. Becaude in pre-sales people use ethereum to buy coins. That's another reason why ethereum is used more than bitcoin

I think the price of ethereum is increasing every year , this is to show that more people are now using it for transactions , and the transaction fee is increasing

Thus may be due to the business of the ethereum network with all the projects built on the same network. Consider ethereum 2.0 also that is pulling waves presently few days after launch.

Thus may be due to the business of the ethereum network with all the projects built on the same network. Consider ethereum 2.0 also that is pulling waves presently few days after launch.
So the second version of ethereum have been launched , i never knew since it's been long i checked news updates about it ,but how is the transaction fee any changes

I think the price of ethereum is increasing every year , this is to show that more people are now using it for transactions , and the transaction fee is increasing
Yeah, through the years ETHEREUM has continued to increase in value and it has been consistent just like Bitcoin too, just less cheaper

So the second version of ethereum have been launched , i never knew since it's been long i checked news updates about it ,but how is the transaction fee any changes
Yeah, it was launched and the in few hours after the launch, large investments were made on the network. Its effect on transaction fees I am yet to ascertain.

Yeah, it was launched and the in few hours after the launch, large investments were made on the network. Its effect on transaction fees I am yet to ascertain.
Alright i will check on that i am just hoping the transaction fee could drop if as there have been next creation Of ethereum network

Transaction fees are also going to change. They are planning on making fees low and stable so they won't be so high anymore

I think People deal with ETH because it has less transactions fees like LTC ... but when it comes to BTC transactions it takes great deal in fees (5$ or more)

I think People deal with ETH because it has less transactions fees like LTC ... but when it comes to BTC transactions it takes great deal in fees (5$ or more)
Yeah, and generally ETHEREUM has shown great potential that it can be as valuable as Bitcoin. It's a good investment to invest on

I would not compare ethereum and litecoin when it comes to transaction fees. LTC has way less fees than ETH. Ethereum's gas fees has been high for some time now.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back