Electrum wallet review.

Riberet19

Staff member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 5, 2023
USD
$18.2600USD
Biznotes
Today I am going to talk about Electrum, a desktop wallet, which you can install on your PC on both linux, mac, windows and also on android from its official website electrum.org, it is only used to store Bitcoins safely, it is one of the wallets that have been around almost since the beginning of Bitcoin as a chain of blocks, in it we can have our private phrase, which is very important for our security, establish a password, configure transaction fees, create multiple wallets in the same software each one with its seed phrase, for my taste it is one of the most secure crypto wallets on the market, the only problem that I see is that it is not so user friendly or novice friendly, according to estimates it is believed that more or less 10% of bitcoins in circulation are kept in electrum wallets.

My stats about Electrum

Security: 4.8/5
Fees: 4.5/5
Ease of use: 3.5/5
Support: 4/5

Have you used Electrum before?

If you have used it, I appreciate comments and reviews about it

Do you mean to say, it is just a Bitcoin wallet and you cannot use it to store altcoins?
I have heard of this wallet but never tried it myself. When I started using crypto back in 2016, I had only heard of coinbase, a custodial bitcoin wallet. Later, coinbase started supporting altcoins.
What benefit do you see in using single currency wallet compared to multi currency wallet?

Do you mean to say, it is just a Bitcoin wallet and you cannot use it to store altcoins?
I have heard of this wallet but never tried it myself. When I started using crypto back in 2016, I had only heard of coinbase, a custodial bitcoin wallet. Later, coinbase started supporting altcoins.
What benefit do you see in using single currency wallet compared to multi currency wallet?
Sometimes, from my point of view, wallets dedicated to a single cryptocurrency have more functions available for said cryptocurrency, for example, in electrum you can have many addresses in the same wallet, you can create channels, you can create all the bitcoin wallets you want with different seeds and different passwords, you can modify and choose the fee that you want to pay (if you don't pay enough, your transaction will still not be assigned to a block) and more things like, for example, it can accept functions such as Lightning network, I also use multi-cryptocurrency wallets, but wallets like electrum that have a very long history protecting Bitcoin funds give me the security of having my funds there.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back