What's new

Earn free skins, games, gift cards, and cryptocurrencies

leprince2011

Dec 25, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
There are many ways available to make money and I will tell you about one of the best ways to make money: through Idle-Empire. They offer Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash and other cryptocurrencies to every user in exchange for completing simple tasks.
1644166460445.png
What is Idle-Empire ?
Idle-Empire is a completely free site that everyone can sign up for. This site allows you to earn gift cards, game codes and cryptocurrency absolutely for free. You only have to complete tasks and shows, watch videos, try software or play games.

How do you get money through a site Idle-Empire ?

Answer surveys and offers or watch videos..etc. Each point equals $0.0001

10,000 points equal 1.00

0.10 USD = 1,000 points

1.00 USD = 10,000 points

10.00 USD = 100,000 points

Earn Points :

Surveys

Survey companies need people like you, to complete surveys and provide their honest feedback to market research companies to help them create better and newer products and services.
After you have answered all the questions in the survey, you will receive rewards.
Make sure you answer questions honestly and consistently, otherwise you will not be paid
You can achieve very significant sums through paid surveys!
Offerwalls
You can earn a lot of points for completing offers like
- Play mobile, browser or desktop games
- Download the program and try it
- Answer questions
Videos
You can watch unlimited videos about health, beauty, sports, and more and earn points
Withdrawals and payouts
After collecting enough points, withdraw money and receive your reward within 24 hours.
Referrals
You will be credited 50 Points for every new referral you invite
Referrals earns 500 Points when signing up through your referral link.

To register on the site, please click here www.idle-empire.com?r=xcat1a

I have tried this website it is good but when you go to calculations you pay 0,10 $ per signup at Rapidworkers or Microworkers (0,08 $ per signup on Picoworkers) means you get in return 50 points which are 0,005 $ this is 5 % of what you pay for a signup, you need to perform 0,20 $ per task and choose category offers survey where the person is after Twitter signup perform a survey that is letting earning more or less depending on the survey, unfortunately, the survey isn't available in most of the countries means you need to geo-targeted to European countries means 0,34 $ per positions. In all cases referring is not enough even from platforms like Aviso BZ where you pay 1,25 RUB per signup or IPWEB Ru where you pay 2,75 RUB per registration but in the case of survey requirements, it is up to 6,822 RUB per position.

I don't fancy the ideas and principles that a lot of these offerwall sites work on. They would look so attractive but getting offers when you sign up then becomes an issue which isn't so good.

Surveys and ptc sites are definitely a no go area for me. I have long gave up on surveys. The pay out of ptc is very low and surveys are based on demographics. I would stay away from such sites.

In as much as I like the platform, most of the similar platform pay very low . The pay rate is not encouraging and that's one of the reasons why I don't like working on those platforms.

It's not easy to just come up and tell us a platform like this, because they do not even have a good reputation yet, not to talk about payment proof from people that may have earned there before.

Honestly speaking, I haven't tried any such site to earn money. I wonder, why someone would give us money without getting something useful from us.

So, it's better to earn money through hard work and clear and long-term path than looking for shortcuts for income.

It looks like an interesting way to earn more money online, but most of this sites that are similar to the one you made a review on don't really pay well, your earnings are quite small and doesn't add up well.

This site pays in crypto coins, which is really great and the site also looks promising, but their payout is really low and you did not mention that you show the payout figures are equal for all users, or is this only for top 1 country users?

The tasks are usually not easy to complete and it would be more of a complete waste of one's time and resources trying to get the stuffs that they are offering.

It's best to look away.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back