donation in crypto

Lens

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jun 21, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Quincy University made headlines after receiving cryptocurrency donations. Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC), Tron (TRX), Dogecoin (DOGE), and Shiba Inu are the digital assets of choice (SHIB). Donations are pouring in by the thousands, and the university administration is overjoyed.

It is gradually becoming a norm for institutions and individuals to recieve donations in cryptocurrency. This is seen Ukraine right now.

These organizations are worth the donation to them with crypto because they have a lot of good activities that could help humanity and people.
it could also be an avenue to increase there cryptocurrency portfolio. The donations in cryptocurrencies is definitely a sound idea.

Free donation in cryptocurrency would go a long way to helping the projects that the university is embarking upon and that is one of the best ways to raise funds.

Free donation in cryptocurrency would go a long way to helping the projects that the university is embarking upon and that is one of the best ways to raise funds.
This is one of the ways at which cryptocurrency is being put to use. The major reason why the university accepted donation in crypto is that the done via this means is often very fast.

This is one of the ways at which cryptocurrency is being put to use. The major reason why the university accepted donation in crypto is that the done via this means is often very fast.
Because cryptocurrency is decentralized, it becomes very easier for people to make donations from different areas and this is probably one of the reasons why university choose cryptocurrency.

Because cryptocurrency is decentralized, it becomes very easier for people to make donations from different areas and this is probably one of the reasons why university choose cryptocurrency.
I must confess that the decentralization feature of the cryptocurrency makes it any easier going to be accepted as the nation because the money gathered through this means cannot be tampered.

I must confess that the decentralization feature of the cryptocurrency makes it any easier going to be accepted as the nation because the money gathered through this means cannot be tampered.
The cryptocurrency is launched on blockchain technology and that makes it very difficult to be tampered with by the third party.

The cryptocurrency is launched on blockchain technology and that makes it very difficult to be tampered with by the third party.
This is depending on how popular is a crypto currency on because not being on blockchain technology means successful one.

If you want to make annonymnous donations, crypto is the best method. I have received crypto donations when I added donate butrton on my blog in my early years of blogging career.

It will even be creating popularity about cryptocurrency itself so it is a good one

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back