What's new

Does bitcoin mining still profitable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Relies upon

the amount you are eager to spend on your apparatus

the cost of power at your place

the normal cost right now you need to sell.

Remember that it could be smarter to simply purchase the cryptos you need to have as opposed to purchasing an apparatus and taking care of power tabs.

If you have the equipment, bitcoin is quite profitable. If you are Mining from just your mobile phones or laptop, it can take a whole year to mine $2 worth of bitcoin .

I will not recommend minig for mobile users, it is a. Complete water of time.

Do you think that bitcoin mining still profitable with a strong GPU or CPU or electricity fees will be higher then mining earnings
Yes its profitable but it need patience and consistency, you have to wait for long time to get higher profits from bitcoin.
The more you have patience, the more you can mine and get profit

According to Cryptocurrency expert, No. It's not. You will have more chance to collect profits if you mine other instead, upon asking on what's the best Coin to mine nowadays they answered Monero.
They said you'll more likely to get more profits if you sold your computers instead of mining BTC with it

Do you think that bitcoin mining still profitable with a strong GPU or CPU or electricity fees will be higher then mining earnings
It is not profitable on a small scale. If it is done on a large scale, it will give us a lot of benefits. The way the value of the bitcoin is reading and falling, it would be strange to invest in it.

No, Bitcoin mining is not profitable with a strong GPU. You'll need special equipment these days and preferably building a mining farm which costs a ton of money. Of course there's a lot of profit that can be made but the initial investment is quite high

Now it's def not worth it if you want to invest in machines, if you do have machines then I think it's the right time for you due to the price increase.
I think it will be profitable in the long run, but that is only if you have good machines. If you have one machine like me and make 2$ per day, it's really not worth it.

Well, it was long time ago back when there was only few miners around, i'm not saying that you won't money from it, it's just the profit that decreased

There would always be miners out there who are working on confirmation of transactions made across platforms and as far as those transactions are made there would be need for miners. My only fear is that most of the people who post about mining are just scammers trying to tale people money.

It is averagely profitable but not advisable due to the amount of electricity the ant miner consumes, the best way to acquire btc is to purchase via a wallet when values are low so you can hold,then trade if you wish, as soon as the values rise. Also don't be deceived by some hyips and ponzis who ask you to invest for returns, they claim to be miners but are scams.

The answer is yes, Bitcoin mining is highly profitable, if you have all it takes to mine btc please go ahead and make money! I would have joined the business long ago, but I didn't have all the money I need to start it.

The primary draw for many mining is the prospect of being rewarded with Bitcoin. That said, you certainly don't have to be a miner to own cryptocurrency tokens. You can also buy cryptocurrencies using fiat currency; you can trade it on an exchange like Bitstamp using another crypto (as an example, using Ethereum or NEO to buy Bitcoin); you even can earn it by shopping, publishing blog posts on platforms that pay users in cryptocurrency, or even set up interest-earning crypto accounts

I think all depended on about the machine you use for mining and about the electricity cost. If you have a potential computer or special machine and the electricity is not expensive, the Bitcoin mining still profitable, because of its price value rising and higher than before you recover the cost, and you get a profit.

It is very profitable if you are in places like iran and Venezuela where electricity is very cheap and you have good mining tool , you will surely be making more money daily especially now that bitcoin is seriously on the rise daily. Likewise ethereum. Life is just all about risk taking nothing more or less.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back