What's new

Do you trust others with access to your cryptocurrency?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I don't have any crypto investments, but if I did, I wouldn't let anyone know. I'd mostly keep my investment secret. But, do you ever give access to your cryptocurrency to a family member maybe or a spouse? Can more than one person have access to the same crypto?

Well, the only one who has access to my wallets, well rather my secret keys, is my mother, she is the only person I fully trust and I know that she will not take anything from me, it is just in case something were to happen, that she would have access to my wallets and that all the work and investment would not be lost.

When I first started to be interested in cryptocurrency, I used the same wallet with my brother because I was not 18 years old and I needed his account, so we both had a password, and when I was 18 years old and had my own profile, I never gave it to anyone access. Therefore, if I forget the data, no one will be able to remind me of them

I do not trust other people with my crypto assets, even my spouse does not have access to my assets. Since my wallets and exchnges are locked with biometrics, no one can access my assets. My crypto assets are my personal belonging.

I do not trust other people with my crypto assets, even my spouse does not have access to my assets. Since my wallets and exchnges are locked with biometrics, no one can access my assets. My crypto assets are my personal belonging.
I do not think the relationship of marriage should be based on trustworthy between husband and wife, if the husband says this is my funds and wife says that is my funds then the divorce will be the best solution for that.

I do not think the relationship of marriage should be based on trustworthy between husband and wife, if the husband says this is my funds and wife says that is my funds then the divorce will be the best solution for that.
Even when you are married, you have your own existence, you have your own assets, you have your own money, if you do not have any personal belongings, your relationship will be something like house of cards. Back to the topic. My assets are my own but if I have to use it for the family (kids and spouse), I will gladly use it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back