What's new

Do you think that faucet sites are worth it?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
There was a time when many people used faucet sites to earn some cryptocurrency. However, still such kind of faucet sites are still being used. However, many people like me no longer use faucet sites. So, are these sites still worth your time?

I am still part of faucets and I joined these a couple of months ago and seems like they are not worth it

I am still not sure if they are worth as they are only sapping my time and energy and unable to pay me much in return

I am still not sure if they are worth as they are only sapping my time and energy and unable to pay me much in return

Cryptocurrency faucets are definitely no longer worth it. This is because they no longer offer good coins and the market value of coins have also increased and the amount of coins faucet sites pay have decreased as well.

I am still part of faucets and I joined these a couple of months ago and seems like they are not worth it
The majority of them will pay you stipends and at the end of the day, you will realize that you have wasted your time.

If you focus on long term goals, you might find faucets beneficial. Try to use faucets that also pay interest on your earnings

The majority of them will pay you stipends and at the end of the day, you will realize that you have wasted your time.
I am realizing that now and now planning to leave these websites as I feel my daily earnings have dipped because of this reason

If you focus on long term goals, you might find faucets beneficial. Try to use faucets that also pay interest on your earnings
I think the best time to find it beneficial is in the future when you must have accumulated a lot of coins.

I don't think they are worth so today I have skipped all my faucet websites and will only claim when I don't have any other thing to earn

As far as I am concerned, faucet sites are complete waste of time. I don't work for such low amount of cryptocurrency. People that do it are trying.

I also feel this way now as most of the faucets pay so low that we need to claim for months to earn even a dollar

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back