What's new

Do you think that bitcoin will lead the cryptocurrency market in the next 5 years?

Potuse

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 18, 2022
USD
$78.5000USD
Biznotes
Bitcoin will definitely lead the cryptocurrency space in the next five years and even more years to come because the market capitalisation difference with other cryptocurrencies is huge and it is used by the major players in the crypto space.

Even since bitcoin was introduced and altcoins started coming out, bitcoin has continued to rule the crypto market. Not just for the coming 5-10 years, bitcoin will always tule the crypto market and there will never any other crypto that will topple bitcoin from its position.

Bitcoin have led the world of cryptocurrency market for the past 15 years. There's no cryptocurrency capable of repeating this and there's no cryptocurrency looking capable of winning against Bitcoin. Every other cryptocurrencies take a lead from Bitcoin.

Ethereum highest all time high price was $4,891 while Bitcoin all time high was at $67,567. We have seen both coins stay with us as Bitcoin was launched in 2009 while Ethereum was launched in 2015. But with what both cryptocurrency have played out in the market, Bitcoin have always been on top and it's likely to remain that way for years.

I believe that Bitcoin will continue to be the reigning cryptocurrency in the next 5 years and even for much longer, although there are others like Ethereum or BNB that have incredible potential but I do not think they can match the popularity of Bitcoin or surpass its market capitalization.

I think that for any other cryptocurrency to surpass bitcoin, something very bad must have happened to btc or its fundamentals have failed.

I believe that Bitcoin will continue to be the reigning cryptocurrency in the next 5 years and even for much longer, although there are others like Ethereum or BNB that have incredible potential but I do not think they can match the popularity of Bitcoin or surpass its market capitalization.

I think that for any other cryptocurrency to surpass bitcoin, something very bad must have happened to btc or its fundamentals have failed.

Seriously, whatever that makes Bitcoin to lose its lead in all the other cryptocurrencies would only signal the end of the blockchain technology. I don't that any other is going to be strong to withstand it because whatever that happens to Bitcoin always have a direct impact on other cryptocurrency.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back