What's new

Do you think that Bitcoin mining will get to a time where it will be stopped?

Ralphjoe

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 15, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Bitcoin is one incredible cryptocurrency that is the talk of time now,bit still continues to give other cryptocurrencies gap in it's price and value.

This is something other cryptocurrencies want to do but it seemed hard to do, Bitcoin model of its sustainability is highly effective, it's mining is one strong aspect of its sustainability, so I am asking will Bitcoin's mining ever stop?

Bitcoin has 21 million availability . Once this threshold is reached , Bitcoin can't be mined anymore . The statistics I read so far has proven that the amount of Bitcoin unmined is far less compared to the amount mined

When all bitcoin has been mined, the miners will no longer receive block rewards sincethere are no more coins to be generated. They will only earn from the transaction fees to be collected from every confirmed transaction. Miners can continue securing the network since they will still earn from the said fees

Bitcoin amount has been stabilized to be 21,000,000. Moreover once 210,000 blocks has been reached the value of bitcoin drops. Also bitcoin has been really difficult and cost of production has been very high and this also affected the value of bitcoin

Yeah, Bitcoin mining will stop after all mining has been used up or the max supply is only 21 million BTC and the amount that has been mined is 18,581,031 BTC so the remaining 2,418,969 BTC and is expected to be mined out in 2040, After this there is no more Bitcoin mining. and the miners will only get a transaction fee.

The supply of Bitcoin is not infinite so ofcourse when the last piece of Bitcoin is mined no one can mine it anymore then we can expect more Pump on BTC's price by that time. Atleast that's what i believe.

well there are still the fees paid by the users themselves sending btc miners are what keeps the network secure and confirm transactions so if miners stop mining well there wouldn't be anything left of bitcoin

Bitcoin is one incredible cryptocurrency that is the talk of time now,bit still continues to give other cryptocurrencies gap in it's price and value.

This is something other cryptocurrencies want to do but it seemed hard to do, Bitcoin model of its sustainability is highly effective, it's mining is one strong aspect of its sustainability, so I am asking will Bitcoin's mining ever stop?
I don't think Bitcoin mining will stop anytime soon, in fact I'm not planning for it to stop. Without miners their won't be enough Bitcoin to transact, and transactions gonna be stuck on the blockchair network. So they are very much valuable, they help mine Bitcoins, and enable fast transactions too.

No I do not think so. Bitcoin investment is a continuous system that has all future challenges figured out. I believe Bitcoin would still be existing for the next hundreds years. Hence feel free to invest.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back