What's new

Do you think it is necessary to study cryptocurrency at the finance level in school?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 19, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Of course, many people still perceive cryptocurrency as a scam and that only those who have money can earn there, but in my opinion, crypto has long gone beyond the limits to simply perceive it as a hobby or a pyramid scheme and the like. In my opinion, it is necessary to seriously consider the integration of cryptocurrency into the currency system, and therefore it is necessary to add it to the program at the school level so that children who will encounter it are not deceived and can act on the same level as adults

I think that governments have no interest for now in integrating cryptocurrencies into the monetary system and therefore not into the education system, although I am one of those who believe that this should not be the case, perhaps in the future, all this will change when the adoption of cryptocurrencies is unstoppable, who knows.

I am not sure about adding crypto in schoold curriculum but I think crypto should be included in college especially in Finance and investment discipline. Likewise I believe blockchain should be included as a part of computer education in the school. However, crypto is a debatable subject in many countries.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back