Not open for further replies.

Jabosede64

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Dec 17, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Bitcoin It's in the highest price and in current conditions where there is possibility of another pandemic lock down, I don't think it's a good idea for now.

Investing in Bitcoin at this very time is not a wise investment decision as the price will surely come down, why not wait till when it come down for a while, then you can buy so you can sell when it goes by high later?

investing in Bitcoin right now is not a bad idea since theryes a very high tendency that bitcoin price may go up to $25k, but although it's not a professional advice to invest right now considering what happened few years back when bitcoin got to$20000

All time investment on cryptocurrency they are always profitable All time for those that invest in cryptocurrency the will really benefit because it really go down last week and now it rise again

I dont think investing now would be a very good idea, because you are buying on a bullish run and the price could obviously decrease more i think
Post automatically merged:

I dont think investing now would be a very good idea, because you are buying on a bullish run and the price could obviously decrease more i think

I dont think investing now would be a very good idea, because you are buying on a bullish run and the price could obviously increase more i think
Post automatically merged:

I dont think investing now would be a very good idea, because you are buying on a bullish run and the price could obviously increase more i think
Yeah that's it. It's not professional advise to invest in bitcoin at this time, although it may worth the risks since there is a massive adoption of Bitcoin recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back