What's new

Do you think crypto investment can partially curb the rate of unemployment??

It can yes, because the more people being invested into Cryptocurrencies the higher the price can be.. which means. The more people Earning through Crypto Currency the more people that will make profits since it will make a higher demand.
Okay, the more people come in to invest into it, the more its value grow higher too. And people make profit from it as well, Cryptocurrency have you cahanged lives made some that doesn't have hope to be millionaires in life, becoming a millionaires.

Not at the moment because a lot of people are not attracted to crypto yet and my opinion is a little different, my opinion is that if you don't have a job then you have very little chance that,You also have the money to invest Job is required but this investment should be kept part time.Because if you don't have a loss, you can't handle it.

Not at the moment because a lot of people are not attracted to crypto yet and my opinion is a little different, my opinion is that if you don't have a job then you have very little chance that,You also have the money to invest Job is required but this investment should be kept part time.Because if you don't have a loss, you can't handle it.
If one doesn't have some money left over to spend for Cryptocurrency, he or she should stay back. Cos the business isn't a get rich quick investment type. Sometimes it takes time to build up adequate profit for the individual who invested into it.

Being able to invest in a business venture like cryptocurrency is very good, and with the right investment in a good platform you can be able to get some money to pay your bills, but that does not translate to employment. So with cryptocurrency investments people can be able to raise some capital and use it to establish something for themselves.

Not partially, Cryptocurrency has reduced unemployment in a long way... I remembered during when was airdrop around 2017 - 2018, I will boldly tell u that I live on the money I make on airdrop those years and I was never bothered if I was employed or. So many of my friends trade and survive of crypto.
Post automatically merged:

Not partially, Cryptocurrency has reduced unemployment in a long way... I remembered during when was airdrop around 2017 - 2018, I will boldly tell u that I live on the money I make on airdrop those years and I was never bothered if I was employed or. So many of my friends trade and survive of crypto.

Interesting, that Cryptocurrency have curb the rate of unemployment. And gave you and your friend consistent cash to solve your needs. I know that their are people that gain admirably through Cryptocurrency investment. Not everyone earns admirably cos they are not experts when it comes to trading. For one to earn and make a living through Cryptocurrency he needs to adopt a strategy in meaning by acquiring knowledge about trading from experts.

Yes it has curbed the rate of unemployment for sure, most people who were previously unemployed are have and are learning how to trade, mine and invest in crypto currencies hence keeping them busy while they make money as well.

Some people also use it to augment what they earn from their work or business.
Okay, their are multiple ways to earn money through Cryptocurrency investment. Just as you mentioned, if one devote more of his time to utilize at least two options from what you quoted. Learn it to be an expert, I believe it will bring steady passive income.

For a country like Nigeria Crypto Currency has gone a longway into reduce unemployment because many youths that could have been jobless now became empowered financially as a result of investment they made into crypto currency years back.

Cryptocurrency investment has cube the menace of unemployment in around the world.
I can say confidently that there are family that have become better off by investing in cryptocurrency.

Secular work is no longer moving people the way it does prior to this period of crypto emergence.

Investment is now the language people can understand now.

You made a well thoughtful comments, by saying that the market favours those with adequate source of income. But can also favour the poor with no adequate means of income. I believe that he will be entitled to have at least $50 in a year. If he can utilize some of that fund into Cryptocurrency savings, I believe he'll be making something out of it, if he spots a growing coin with high potential to grow higher.
Will you can $50 on a year a good form of investment ? , As for no it isn't . Cryptocurrency indeed help people to earn ,but can it be seen as a replacement for jobs ? , I don't really think so ,because not all the cryptocurrency investment yields profit in a month

Looking at the problems of unemployment in Nigeria and the poor income gotten from jobs and businesses, it think investing in crypto currency is the answer to drive away poverty.
One just have to invest for long and manage with little income from the regular job.

In my country, cryptocurrency trading and investment has helped give hope to the unemployed youths. It has helped curb unemployment in a little way. It’ll be more preferable if the government endorse cryptocurrency fully and treat it like a normal business

by cryptocurrency i believe you mean the blockchain influenced or driven opportunity. The blockchain provides a great opportunity and provides a platform to unlock so many opportunities that the unemployed could be gainfully employed.

An added benefit of cryptocurrency use is that it's completely decentralized, so trading can be done freely across borders. The use of technology will facilitate a financial revolution that will leave everyone more financially connected, empowered and enabled.

Looking at the problems of unemployment in Nigeria and the poor income gotten from jobs and businesses, it think investing in crypto currency is the answer to drive away poverty.
One just have to invest for long and manage with little income from the regular job.
It is very important that as juicy as investments might be it also come with risks attached to them which most times discouraged people also , the best bet is to have source of income aside Crypto currencies investments which will serve as security to you.

Do you want to know my answer in my opinion? Well I'm sorry, but I would say no!
We must initially start from the assumption that, for invest money even in the form of crypto, we must first have it.
So, how can I have money to invest if I don't have a job in order to earn something?

Will you can $50 on a year a good form of investment ? , As for no it isn't . Cryptocurrency indeed help people to earn ,but can it be seen as a replacement for jobs ? , I don't really think so ,because not all the cryptocurrency investment yields profit in a month
Yeah, not all Cryptocurrency investments yields profit in a month. Their is time you'll invest in your money and not make good returns through it. One need to wait some time before gaining profits. That is why it isn't a get rich quick investment scheme.

Yeah I think cryptocurrency has cubed the high rate of unemployment in our society this days. Most people doesn't have to depend on one source of income or look for a job , crypto now adays has helped people to become their own boss and make them self dependent.

Yeah I think cryptocurrency has cubed the high rate of unemployment in our society this days. Most people doesn't have to depend on one source of income or look for a job , crypto now adays has helped people to become their own boss and make them self dependent.
You're true, it has provided another source of income to some persons. Made them to be their own boss, and self dependent no longer dependent on people for financial help. Since i started transacting with Cryptocurrency, online transactions is made easier like never before for me.

Cryptocurrency has the potential to help curb property, the best way this can be achieved is through long term investment, some goes trading with Cryptocurrency you can do that only when you're expert trader,

Cryptocurrency has the potential to help curb property, the best way this can be achieved is through long term investment, some goes trading with Cryptocurrency you can do that only when you're expert trader,
Yeah, it can curb the rate of unemployment, cos it has multiple of investment options one can venture and make money. Either you trade, save and lend your Bitcoin out in one of the crypto wallet, and get recurring interest rate every month.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back