What's new

Do you think crypto investment can partially curb the rate of unemployment??

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
I know how many people who make a living through investing on different kinds of crypto investments. Like, trading, storing, and lending their coins to make money over some period of time. Since Cryptocurrency came into existence it has given some people hope of being millionaires if it keeps on rising.

Do you think that Cryptocurrency have partially cube the high level of unemployment in our present world??

Cryptocurrency has the potential to help curb poverty, and the best way I think this can be achieved is through long term investment.

Trading in it is too risky, and lending can also lead to losses.

For the poor people, the riskiest way might be the best way to make a living out of it.

Cryptocurrency has the potential to help curb poverty, and the best way I think this can be achieved is through long term investment.

Trading in it is too risky, and lending can also lead to losses.

For the poor people, the riskiest way might be the best way to make a living out of it.
Yeah, long time investment on Cryptocurrency can help curb the unemployment strain people face. Same goes to trading with Cryptocurrency, you do that, only when you're an expert trader. For one that truly want to make it in life he or she need to take some risk to succeed in Cryptocurrency investment.

Not really , atleast for now that many people have not came to adopt it. However to those who have adopted it , it will go a long way in helping them earn something ,but as a source of employment due to the volatile nature of cryptocurrency.

I would say yes because I have seen a few people who have taken up crypto trading as their primary occupation and they keep coming up with new strategies to ensure profits, also, they seem to be doing well.

I would say yes because I have seen a few people who have taken up crypto trading as their primary occupation and they keep coming up with new strategies to ensure profits, also, they seem to be doing well.
I agree with you, their are people that earn steadily through Cryptocurrency. They have no other jobs they do for life just them and Cryptocurrency investment. They trade, save coins for long period of time, they monitor the progress of all the coin like the way they learn during their academic days.

I don't think cryptocurrency can totally curb unemployment. Here is my reason; most persons who invest in cryptocurrency are mostly people who are employed or have a source of income already. So these people move some of their money into crypto investment.

Now those people who are unemployed or do not have the source of income to invest in cryptocurrency, how does it curb unemployment for them?

Crypto investment makes those who already have the money and knowledge even richer.

I know how many people who make a living through investing on different kinds of crypto investments. Like, trading, storing, and lending their coins to make money over some period of time. Since Cryptocurrency came into existence it has given some people hope of being millionaires if it keeps on rising.

Do you think that Cryptocurrency have partially cube the high level of unemployment in our present world??
Investment in Cryptocurrency has help curbed unemployment to a very large extent. Many that have successfully earned from it have gone on to make more money by diversifying their wealth. At this stage, the successful investors in crypto currency do not need to look for jobs, rather the create jobs and act as employer of labor.

Yes of course, cryptocurrency investments can curb unemployment. I know people who started to invest in smart contracts after loosing their jobs due to pandemic. They made a lot of money from smart contracts which is a crypto investment and today they are doing very well.

yes,crypto has been a great empowerment for the youths.it has prevented many youths from taking the wrong paths and creating healthy opportunity in creating source of livelihood. it may not totally curb unemployment but it will to a great deal alleviate the poverty and provide more employment opportunities

Investment on cryptocorrency can not eradicate a unemployment but it can reduce the rate of unemployment. Because people that are investigating on a crypto currency have already have a job that streaming a money for them that makes them able to invest on cryptocorrency, but who do not have income that will able him/her to invest on cryptocorrency will be find mean to get job. Though, some people see cryptocorrency investment as their daily job they do not even bother to find a job any More.

I don't think cryptocurrency can totally curb unemployment. Here is my reason; most persons who invest in cryptocurrency are mostly people who are employed or have a source of income already. So these people move some of their money into crypto investment.

Now those people who are unemployed or do not have the source of income to invest in cryptocurrency, how does it curb unemployment for them?

Crypto investment makes those who already have the money and knowledge even richer.
You made a well thoughtful comments, by saying that the market favours those with adequate source of income. But can also favour the poor with no adequate means of income. I believe that he will be entitled to have at least $50 in a year. If he can utilize some of that fund into Cryptocurrency savings, I believe he'll be making something out of it, if he spots a growing coin with high potential to grow higher.

I think cryptocurrency has curbed poverty and unemployment in a more positive way. A lot of people are financially buoyant due to the fact that they invest online it has also created more job opportunities at least people have something doing to get money.

I think cryptocurrency has curbed poverty and unemployment in a more positive way. A lot of people are financially buoyant due to the fact that they invest online it has also created more job opportunities at least people have something doing to get money.
Wonderful, it has made lots of people today to be financially buoyant, reduced the unemployment rate worldwide. Now people work at the comfort of their home to trade, send, receive and withdraw Cryptocurrency. That is a good means of earning during this unprecedented time of the corona virus.

Cryptocurrency will partially curb the level or rate of unemployment in a Country, because it has made a lot of people Financially buoyant and it is making them Rich, at some point in time the Investment might not really bring in expected profit but with time it will

Cryptocurrency will partially curb the level or rate of unemployment in a Country, because it has made a lot of people Financially buoyant and it is making them Rich, at some point in time the Investment might not really bring in expected profit but with time it will
Yes, sometimes it doesn't yield out cash to people when the invest early but with time it grows bringing them profit depending the kind of coins they invested on. I know how many persons that earn a living through Cryptocurrency.

Yes it has curbed the rate of unemployment for sure, most people who were previously unemployed are have and are learning how to trade, mine and invest in crypto currencies hence keeping them busy while they make money as well.

Some people also use it to augment what they earn from their work or business.

It can yes, because the more people being invested into Cryptocurrencies the higher the price can be.. which means. The more people Earning through Crypto Currency the more people that will make profits since it will make a higher demand.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back