What's new

Do you think Bitcoin will remain stagnant for a long time?

Riberet19

Staff member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 5, 2023
USD
$9.3100USD
Biznotes
Looking at the current state of the cryptocurrency market, and especially looking at Bitcoin, I get the feeling that we may be stuck between 50k and 70k for a long time, I don't think we will fall below 50k, at least not in the short term, but I see it difficult right now for a bull market to happen, which makes me think that we may be around these prices for a long time, what do you think?

I do nothing Bitcoin is going to remain at this price forever. It has been on the accumulation fees for a very long time now and it is just the matter of time before smart money begins to fully load in with size.

I do nothing Bitcoin is going to remain at this price forever. It has been on the accumulation fees for a very long time now and it is just the matter of time before smart money begins to fully load in with size.
Do you think it can be at this price for a long time? I don't really think so, I think that at any moment there will be a bull market, but honestly, I don't think it's soon, we'll see, right now I don't expect much, but I'm still watching the market.

Apart form slight movement, I believe Bitcoin will remain almost stagnant until November. Then it might start going up because of the elections in the United States because I believe Bitcoin will be one of the major issues for the new president of the united states

I have the same idea, but I think that the price will fall much lower than 50 thousand. And so it was after the last time when the price was around 20-30 thousand. Maybe everything will not be the same, but the price will definitely drop to 30 thousand

Newest Directory Listings

AjayJunkies
Forums
Clicks
Views
Admin-Junkies.com is a free Admin, SEO, & Webmaster Community!
Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
Back