What's new

Do you think a sharp correction is possible for Bitcoin to gather liquidity for further growth?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 19, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
In recent weeks, Bitcoin has grown a lot and the price is not very realistic in my opinion, and I am sure that there should be a correction in order to get liquidity, because a lot of long positions will be liquidated. This is a pretty good opportunity to buy a token at a much lower price than it is now and make a big profit in a short period of time

in bull markets there are always downward rallies, some more pronounced than others, so strong falls to then continue growing is possible, remember the famous drop to the 30k of Bitcoin after Tesla's announcement that it stopped accepting Bitcoins as a means of payment, sometime later it reached 69k making all-time highs in October-November 2021.

Just about a week ago Bitcoin was trading at $72K and now it is $62 K. Just like Bitcoin Ethereum also came down to $3200 from $4000, and a lot of other cryptos also have done down. I think the market is already correcting.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back