Do you prefer bitcoin or fiat currency?

Potuse

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 18, 2022
USD
$78.5000USD
Biznotes
I prefer bitcoin to fiat currency because holding bitcoin is a form of investment and it is an asset. You can become rich overnight when you hold bitcoin and you are very lucky. I have seen people build wealth through such means.

We need fiat currency, the value of bitcoin will become zero if fiat value is not attached to it. I do not like to think that bitcoin will replace fiat, instead, I believe fiat and bitcoin will continue to exist side by side. Therefore, I like to use bitcoin as well as fiat moey for making transactions.

I prefer bitcoin to fiat currency because holding bitcoin is a form of investment and it is an asset. You can become rich overnight when you hold bitcoin and you are very lucky. I have seen people build wealth through such means.
For investment purposes, holding Bitcoin is better than holding fiat currency. Yes, you can become rich overnight when you hold Bitcoin but you can also be very poor overnight too if you're unlucky. Invest the money you can overlook in Bitcoin for a long term.

Unfortunately it is going to be very difficult for me not to trust my country is Fiat currency because I still need to make use of it to carry out most of the transaction that I need to pay for in my country since cryptocurrency is not generally acceptable in my country. But I still have my investment in Bitcoin which is still very important to me.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back