Do you miss the Bitcoin bottom?

Potuse

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 18, 2022
USD
$78.5000USD
Biznotes
I missed the Bitcoin bottom and it is quite painful, but I still think that the price has not gone too high than one could invest because it is still in the range that is still suitable for investment.

In 2021, Bitcoin was all time high of $68K, and currently, it is $26K. It is difficult to say whether this is rock bottom or not or if bitcoin will plunge even further, but based on what it was in the recent past, it is a bottom price and I am trying to flex my muscles in buying the dip.

I do not miss it sincerely because I already bought enough Bitcoin there and I got benefits from these purchases and I also hold enough of that Bitcoin bought at that price, on the other hand we do not know if that will be the bottom of this cycle since we have not yet even reached the halving of 2024, and the bottoms are usually touched just before that event, It might even be different this time, we never know.

The lowest which I have seen Bitcoin in when I have started investing in the cryptocurrency was at around $13,000 or $14, 000 after the coin crashed down from its all time high of $67,567 on November 8th, 2021. If you missed out investing again in Bitcoin at that bottom low price, you will likely not have that opportunity again.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back