Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
VIP Member
1000 Posts Club
Mar 2, 2013
USD
$5.6500USD
Biznotes
For the crypto that you are not actively trading, do you simply hodl them in a wallet or do you stake them for interest?

I am not the staking type, and I prefer hodling for a long time. So I just leave them in my wallet and watch. After a few years I definitely would have made my profit, most times above 100 percent.

I am not the staking type, and I prefer hodling for a long time. So I just leave them in my wallet and watch. After a few years I definitely would have made my profit, most times above 100 percent.
Are you hodling in a personal hardware wallet that you hold the seed to? This is the best method if you are choosing to hodl for the long haul. If you prefer to stake and earn a compounding interest per month, then I suggest BlockFi.

Are you hodling in a personal hardware wallet that you hold the seed to? This is the best method if you are choosing to hodl for the long haul. If you prefer to stake and earn a compounding interest per month, then I suggest BlockFi.
I don't use a hardware wallet yet, but I'm planning it already. The interest in staking is not that encouraging, that is why I never went into it.

I don't use a hardware wallet yet, but I'm planning it already. The interest in staking is not that encouraging, that is why I never went into it.
I was making roughly $150/month when I had my $5600 worth of crypto staked on BlockFi.

Are you serious? Then what is with all these 9 percent per annum I was seeing in Celsius and co? Let me read more about BlockFi
I just looked into my rewards history. Looks like BlockFi merged the rewards each month from the BlockFi credit card and the staked rewards. The reward off of approximately $5600 on GUSD stable coin around 9.5% was approximately $41/month. I must have been getting the rest from the credit card. I wasn't aware that it merged the rewards together at the end of the month.

As for me, so far, I have not been doing staking of coins but I just hold them for some time and keep checking for possible profit. As as soon as I spot any profit, I just cash it out. And on and on it goes. Thanks for sharing.

I just looked into my rewards history. Looks like BlockFi merged the rewards each month from the BlockFi credit card and the staked rewards. The reward off of approximately $5600 on GUSD stable coin around 9.5% was approximately $41/month. I must have been getting the rest from the credit card. I wasn't aware that it merged the rewards together at the end of the month.
Yeah I though so too. But now that is see the equivalent it's not that bad. I think I will try it out, thanks for the eye opener.

As for me, so far, I have not been doing staking of coins but I just hold them for some time and keep checking for possible profit. As as soon as I spot any profit, I just cash it out. And on and on it goes. Thanks for sharing.
This is what I do too, just that I hold for a longer period if time. But it seems instead of just holding and the coin being idle it's better to stake them for rewards. That is what I'm currently researching on.

For not having the knowledge on how to stake my coins, I only hold it or better still convert it to a stable coin USDT to avoid losing value with the dip cryptocurrency is experiencing of late.

I have plans to stake some of my crypto and earn some on the returns. I know there are some stake worthy crypto out there like polygon and few others. Like cosmos which is known to give good amount of returns. And cardano too has a good option on that frnt. I personally prefer NEXO to check out any hodl or the stake deals on the shops there.

I prefer holding the cryptocurrency than staking it. I hold little satoshis presently because it's more lucrative if the market is favourable.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back