What's new

Do you have to pay taxes on cryptocurrencies?

Starmix

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Oct 7, 2022
USD
$3.0000USD
Biznotes
Yes, you have to pay taxes. There are cryptocurrency tax rules, in fact, people in my country pay taxes because they buy and sell coins. They have to follow the rules or else they will face the law. Crypto is a capital asset like stocks instead of cash. It is stated in the rule that you will be the one to pay for the capital gain tax if you sell crypto profitably. You will be responsible for paying the gains tax. Even f you use your crypto to pay for a purchase, there is tax, value-added tax. I think it is an automatic deduction in the purchase counter, a customer paying in crypto will be charged for taxes if you receive a greater value than what you paid. You are required to pay the difference. You cannot hide your obligations to pay taxes.

It depends on the country. I come from a country that we don't have to pay tax for it
But we have to lay taxes if we buy and sell crypto. It is considered an asset so we have to pay. And even in the purchases, you will be deducted for taxes the difference of your total purchases.

But we have to lay taxes if we buy and sell crypto. It is considered an asset so we have to pay. And even in the purchases, you will be deducted for taxes the difference of your total purchases.
Nah I think you are talking about transaction fees. Here in Nigeria, we only pay transaction fees.

It is paid on the country of exchanger and not yours means if exchanger is from Australia he pays VAT instead of you as I think.

It is paid on the country of exchanger and not yours means if exchanger is from Australia he pays VAT instead of you as I think.
That's good if that way like buying of properties it's the buyer to pay the capital gain tax. Other times it's the seller to pay the capital gain tax, which is which.

I think I now understand your point because I only know that we do not pay any tax on it in my country
It is question of regulation so if something is regulated then you could pay tax on it if not no tax is paid to country until laws are updated.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back