Do you have any favorite meme coin?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
A lot of people hate meme tokens but it is also true that a lot of people invest in meme coin. If that was not the case, we wouldn't see a couple of meme coins on top 25 coins by market cap. Do you have any favorite meme coins? Well, I like PEPE and FLOKI. I have made most of my profits by investing in these coins.

As I have said many times, I don't like meme coins, but if I had to choose just one, or the one I like the most among all, I would choose Dogecoin, because it was the first meme coin in which I put some money and some of the ones that gave me profits.

As I have said many times, I don't like meme coins, but if I had to choose just one, or the one I like the most among all, I would choose Dogecoin, because it was the first meme coin in which I put some money and some of the ones that gave me profits.
Well, my last investment on dogecoin did not bring me good profits but I did manage to pull back before it went too down and I did not make any loss. Meme coins like dogeocoin depends on community support to gain price.

Well, my last investment on dogecoin did not bring me good profits but I did manage to pull back before it went too down and I did not make any loss. Meme coins like dogeocoin depends on community support to gain price.
Yes, that's why I don't usually like meme coins, because they depend on their community and not on the fundamentals, it's a bit of luck and more of a bet rather than an investment.

I like Dogecoin, but I don't buy this Memcoin and I won't. I decided to buy this token when it first became popular and unfortunately I did not manage to make money, but what I love most about this coin is that it is very easily manipulated and the price can change with just a tweet from some billionaire

Newest Directory Listings

AjayJunkies
Forums
Clicks
Views
Admin-Junkies.com is a free Admin, SEO, & Webmaster Community!
Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
Back