What's new

Do you have any crypto saved for retirement needs?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Do you have any cryptocurrency saved on the side for your retirement? I was thinking about starting a crypto fund where I just save a bunch of crypto for my future retirement. I figure if one day any of them become profitable, I can pull from later in life. Would you ever invest in crypto for your retirement?

Well, I'm very young and I don't have cryptos planned for such a long term, I think it's a good idea, but I don't know if in the long term most cryptos will have survived, not even Bitcoin which is the one I see most likely to survive.

I am not retirement planning yet,however, I have crypto assets that I believe will help me pay my bills when I am no longer generating income through active work. I have saved some Ethereum and I believe by the time I retire ETH will be about $10k

Well, I'm very young and I don't have cryptos planned for such a long term, I think it's a good idea, but I don't know if in the long term most cryptos will have survived, not even Bitcoin which is the one I see most likely to survive.

I believe that crypto trading is a short-term situation and not one we should aim to keep for long. Even bitcoin is going to have lots of fluctuations in the future as well.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back