What's new

Do you have 2FA enabled on your Crypto.com App?

Deleted member 403

As the title mentions, Do you have 2FA enabled on your Crypto.com App? I didn't, but only recently has the application updated to force their users to enable 2FA when withdrawing crypto from an external wallet, for example. This is a six-digit code that changes regularly powered by Google Authy. I am not sure if this is the same for other members, to.

I don't use Crypto.com but I use Coinbase. I had once enabled 2FA on Coinbase, however, I had to disable because they took a long time to send the OTP code to my mobile phone. These days I use biometrics on my device instead of 2FA on various apps.

Though I don't use the above platform, but I do know that the security of our online wallets or any other accounts cannot be overemphasized as nothing is 100% secure on the internet. I am guilty of this too as I have not enabled mine, but with the above action from the above platform it shows the importance of securing our wallets. So I will see how to enable mine too with the wallets that have this function.

I haven't really been making use of that option although I have the app for it. My reason is that I have seen and witnessed so many complains about being denied access to their accounts once they've lost their mobile phone or maybe, have their screen cracked.

As the title mentions, Do you have 2FA enabled on your Crypto.com App? I didn't, but only recently has the application updated to force their users to enable 2FA when withdrawing crypto from an external wallet, for example. This is a six-digit code that changes regularly powered by Google Authy. I am not sure if this is the same for other members, to.
Actually I don't have 2FA enabled on my crypto.com App, but I heard that it creates problems for some people that lost there phone to use their account

I don't use Google authenticator. The hassle a lot of people go through once they lose their device if they want to access account associated with it, is discouraging me from doing so.

I don't use Google authenticator. The hassle a lot of people go through once they lose their device if they want to access account associated with it, is discouraging me from doing so.
You have to synchronize with One Drive or Google Drive means even device is lost you still have a copy of the private key at One Drive or Google Drive it is simple and does not require a lot of time.

The measures became very necessary because of security. I heard that crypto.com was recently ha hacked and lost huge amount of money. I could remember that it affected our pay here. It is very necessary for security scrutiny.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back