What's new

Did you try waves exchange?

I don't like trying new or other crypto currency exchangers apart from binance exchanger. I have tried other crypto currency exchanger but my experience there are nothing good compare to binance exchange.

I dont use wave exchange and I'm just hearing about the exchange for the very first time. I really think I will make more research about it and see how it goes for me in making money with it

I have never tried it. However, after reading this thread, I will certainly have a look at it. I am anticipating that it does not require us to go through KYC process in order to use it.

I have not even heard of this exchange plathfrom before, am hearing about it for the first time. I might consider it later on though. But from your experience so far what do you think about it?

I'm not using wave exchange and it's as a result of the fact that I'm just hearing about the crypto currency exchange platform for the first time and I think I will make more research about it

I checked the review of this wave exchange on Google and from what I got, I think it is risky for one to trade or save any coins here because it has a lot of negative comments.

It is not a new exchange platform it has very good reputation and it is growing on daily basis but because I'm already signed up to other exchange platform I didn't bother using it.

This is the first time to hear about the exchange . It will definitely work for me if it gains more popularity in the crypto market. Presently, I use the binance, coinbase, luno and trustwallet.

to nr honest with you this is the first time am hearing about this platform. i have been using many platforms but I have not used it before. i think I will try it out one day

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back