Cypherpunk Holdings becomes 9th largest public holder of Bitcoin

Josemendez

Graphic Designer
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Privacy-focused Canadian investment company, Cypherpunk Holdings disclosed on Thursday 25 November 2020, that it has added a large sum of 72.979 Bitcoin to it's reserve since June 30 2020.

They were able to achieve this by liquidating its holdings of Monero (XMR) and Ethereum (ETH), and also through the proceeds from a private placement of $505,000 CAD, or $388,000 U.S. on Aug. 27.

That is some huge investment in bitcoin alone. With bitcoin price dropping, I wonder how these huge investors are able to hold on unless they invested purely on long term basis.

He must have seen or heard something about Bitcoin that made him to invest that amount of cash on it if not I don't see a reason.

That is some huge investment in bitcoin alone. With bitcoin price dropping, I wonder how these huge investors are able to hold on unless they invested purely on long term basis.
With the rate bitcoin price keeps dropping, I always imagine what will happen to all these bitcoin holding companies some years to come, will they still hold it or they will sell it out for fear of loss? I have been thinking about this without getting a particular answer in my head.

With the rate bitcoin price keeps dropping, I always imagine what will happen to all these bitcoin holding companies some years to come, will they still hold it or they will sell it out for fear of loss? I have been thinking about this without getting a particular answer in my head.
Those kinds of investors have made calculated investments that they would likely protect at all costs even if they have to find a way to manipulate the markets in their favour. I don't think they would appreciate selling at a loss at all.

Privacy-focused Canadian investment company, Cypherpunk Holdings disclosed on Thursday 25 November 2020, that it has added a large sum of 72.979 Bitcoin to it's reserve since June 30 2020.

They were able to achieve this by liquidating its holdings of Monero (XMR) and Ethereum (ETH), and also through the proceeds from a private placement of $505,000 CAD, or $388,000 U.S. on Aug. 27.
Congratulations to this holding company should be in order I guess. They have the great and heavy guns to invest such tone of money to have made news of being the greatest holders of Bitcoin.

With the rate bitcoin price keeps dropping, I always imagine what will happen to all these bitcoin holding companies some years to come, will they still hold it or they will sell it out for fear of loss? I have been thinking about this without getting a particular answer in my he
When you see whales investing more in a coin you should know they have done their due analysis beforehand definitely it's a long term investment for them. Every bearish movement of Bitcoin right now is an opportunity to accumulate more of it and wait for another rally up

When you see whales investing more in a coin you should know they have done their due analysis beforehand definitely it's a long term investment for them. Every bearish movement of Bitcoin right now is an opportunity to accumulate more of it and wait for another rally up
Exactly. People are actually scared to invest in Bitcoin now simply because of the way things turn out to be . The fact is , those who will be willing to hold for long should endeavor to invest now, that the price is still in bearish state.
I have invested already .

It is very interesting to see a company withdrawing all of their earnings from Ethereum as well. The reason that I'm saying this is that this coin is also considered to be one that will continue to increase in price in the future and has a lot of potential. Therefore, to see someone remove their investment from this coin in order to put it into Bitcoin, shows that people are believing much more in Bitcoin than the potential that Ethereum has. This could be great news for bitcoin holders.

Wow this is a big investment for one company alone, These kinds of institutional investment are the reason why the price of Bitcoin is increasing in the market though it's going through some downtime this period but we know that it will certainly go high up at some point in time.

They should wait, Micheal Saylor and his Hedge fund-MicroStrategy is coming for them, they plan buying into Bitcoin reserve big time, News has it that after invest over $10 million, they plan to invest even more in the coming weeks.

They plan to buy for Hodl and they may overtake anyone holding Bitcoin presently. We wait to see how it pans out.

They should wait, Micheal Saylor and his Hedge fund-MicroStrategy is coming for them, they plan buying into Bitcoin reserve big time, News has it that after invest over $10 million, they plan to invest even more in the coming weeks.

They plan to buy for Hodl and they may overtake anyone holding Bitcoin presently. We wait to see how it pans out.
$10 million that was invested with in some days ago ,was to adde to the $370 million investment they made last year when Bitcoin was still below $11. They have seen the future with Bitcoin Investment ,and I don't see them relaxing anytime soon .

More and more companies are tapping into the large pool of benefit crypto currency has to offer so it would only be fitting for companies to want to increase their holdings in the market.

When you see whales investing more in a coin you should know they have done their due analysis beforehand definitely it's a long term investment for them. Every bearish movement of Bitcoin right now is an opportunity to accumulate more of it and wait for another rally up.
Post automatically merged:

When you see whales investing more in a coin you should know they have done their due analysis beforehand definitely it's a long term investment for them. Every bearish movement of Bitcoin right now is an opportunity to accumulate more of it and wait for another rally up.

According to data collected from 1000+ crypto social media channels, the average crowd sentiment towards Bitcoin adapted from slightly bullish to overwhelmingly bullish over the…
Record $7.4B Bitcoin futures open interest shows pros still expect $20K BTC
By Cointelegraph – Nov 26, 2020
Bitcoin (BTC) price failed to blast through the $20,000 level this week but multiple records related to volume and open interest were made on the way up to $19,484.
Post automatically merged:

According to data collected from 1000+ crypto social media channels, the average crowd sentiment towards Bitcoin adapted from slightly bullish to overwhelmingly bullish over the…
Record $7.4B Bitcoin futures open interest shows pros still expect $20K BTC
By Cointelegraph – Nov 26, 2020
Bitcoin (BTC) price failed to blast through the $20,000 level this week but multiple records related to volume and open interest were made on the way up to $19,484.

With the purchase, Cypherpunk now has 276.479 BTC in its reserves, making it the ninth-largest public Bitcoin holder. At current values, Cypherpunk's stake in BTC is worth just under $4.8 million. At the time of writing, at least 14 publicly-traded companies held Bitcoin on their books.

That is the problem. They will eventually loss there investment. But that will never happen. I am not saying it won't drop down. It will drop down. But after some weeks, months or years, it will rise back to its initial price and even multiply it

This is the reason why Bitcoin would keep growing in heights. Imagine large corporations and individuals with deep pockets investing their monies into this coin.
This shows there's something right about the value and potential of the coin too.

Wow he is the real life whale that means he have the ability to drop the bitcoin price, when the bitcoin in his peak stage

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back