What's new

Cryptocurrency vs MoneyGram/Western Union for Money Transfers.

Etini

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Nov 17, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
If you have a relative living abroad, you would agree with me that one of the challenges faced is the transfer of money to and fro abroad.

With the advent of cryptocurrency, I see that problems being solved substantially. You can now transfer any funds abroad just through the use of a crypto wallet. I think it is better than MoneyGram and Western Union. The fees are lower and the processing speed is almost instant.

There was a time when I used to use western union to receive my money. However, now i prefer cryptocurrencies because cryptocurrencies are more flexible for sure.

Crypto transfer fees is nominal compared to western union and money gram. If you do not have problem with converting crypto into fiat, you can use it instead of money gram and western union

I remember those days when family members used to struggle to send money to their relatives abroad. All those things have been eliminated through cryptocurrency.

Well I think it is normal for this to happen since the three seek to take control of cross-border transactions, I still prefer cryptos without a doubt.

Well I think it is normal for this to happen since the three seek to take control of cross-border transactions, I still prefer cryptos without a doubt.
I also prefer cryptocurrency because I can just trade it with people in my country instead of making use of Western Union

I also prefer cryptocurrency because I can just trade it with people in my country instead of making use of Western Union
Yes, it is faster and does not have a counterpart, you only need both of you to have a wallet that accepts cryptocurrencies and have the funds, nothing else

The problem I face is, I am yet to find any way through which I can convert my crypto into real cash with no or minimum fee

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back