Not open for further replies.

BrolySSJ

The Legendary Super Saiyan
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 23, 2020
USD
$-0.1000USD
Biznotes
There is much being said around crypto that lead many to believe that if you get involved with crypto it is an easy way to get rich and to multiply your investment very fast and so forth. However, allow me to put those into perspective for those that are thinking such or that promote crypto in this way, because i think that the first step to getting more people involved in crypto is to get them involved without false promises, as this will make them stay in crypto.

Crypto can be used to get rich, that is true, however it is not easy and it is not where you make a small investment and get huge rewards. To be successful in crypto you have to put in the time and effort to learn and study the market and make informed decisions. As with any venture in life hard work is rewarded and this is the same when it comes to crypto as well. It is important to take the time and learn and make investments. There are losses along the way and this is part of the learning curve.

Therefore you can be successful and get rich, but it is not a 'get rich quick scheme'. Do you guys agree with me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back