What's new

Crypto winter is coming! Time to rebuild?

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Antoni Martin believes that this winter will be the perfect time to build and bounce back the market for crypto across the board.

In a recent interview, he explains how the crash, while not ideal, is going to lead to more growth and better stability in 2023.

Antoni Martin, enterprise lead at Polygon, wasn’t happy about the crypto crash. But he thinks that this is the time to “differentiate between speculation and build.”

He’s done his own share of building, starting Hermez, a Layer 2 protocol that merged into Polygon in September and is now known as Polygon Hermez. As enterprise lead, he’s the primary point of contact for everyone from big banks to governments that want to learn more about the blockchain technology effort, which aims to scale up Ethereum by avoiding congestion and allowing it to process more transactions affordably.

Martin, who spent years working for Citibank and Deutsche Bank before diving into the blockchain world, spoke to Protocol about what Polygon could be used for, how the crypto crash has eroded trust and how he’s helping shape the EU’s crypto regulation.
Read the interview in full here.

I really don't know if winter is the best time to rebuild crypto currency. As amatter of fact, i don't think there is any season specifically meant for rebuilding crypto currencies.

I really hope he's right with his prediction because the massive hit the market took aided in no small measure by the liquidating of currencies where the CEO'S were said to have had hidden intentions has made a lot of people lose trust in crypto.

A lot of people said that bitcoin will rock bottom at $10K in 2022, however, that did not happen. Bitcoin showed resistance at $17K. Now, I hear this year Bitcoin might rock bottom to $10K if the crypto bills are introduced by the US government.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back