Suba

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Bitcoin only amounts to 21 million BTC,
what if the transaction volume is low, will the miners increase the transaction fee?

Last edited:
I think at this time Bitcoin will not stay watching what has happened they may create more forks to continue earning and the work is continuous except if they do not want to create more forks than existing ones like bitcoin cash or bitcoin SRV means the life is continuing.

The estimated timing for bitcoin mining is still very far away and that showed that bitcoin miners are still in business.

The estimated timing for bitcoin mining is still very far away and that showed that bitcoin miners are still in business.
The bitcoin miners are generally a ready script bought with no relation with mining of bitcoins, it is developed to show you as he is mining bitcoins but he uses other people funds used to buy bitcoins hash power to pay you not more than that.

The bitcoin miners are generally a ready script bought with no relation with mining of bitcoins, it is developed to show you as he is mining bitcoins but he uses other people funds used to buy bitcoins hash power to pay you not more than that.
I read in a recent news that the bitcoin left to mine is about 10% . I am concerned about the remaining years left to mine the 10%. That means the miners would be out of business when all the bitcoin is mined.

I'm still looking forward to seeing when bitcoin mining will stop because it will increase the price of bitcoin tremendously.

Mining rewards will decrease as you continue to mine more BTC. IN 2009, you would earn 50 BTC when you mined one block. Currently, you can earn only 6.25 BTC.

Mining rewards will decrease as you continue to mine more BTC. IN 2009, you would earn 50 BTC when you mined one block. Currently, you can earn only 6.25 BTC.
The mining reward will reduce when you have many miners in the network because there will be huge competition and the reward will be less.

The mining reward will reduce when you have many miners in the network because there will be huge competition and the reward will be less.
The mining rewards decrease with each halving. The next BTC halving will occur in 2024, and the reward will be less than what it is now.

I read in a recent news that the bitcoin left to mine is about 10% . I am concerned about the remaining years left to mine the 10%. That means the miners would be out of business when all the bitcoin is mined.
You are right and what do you think will be the way forward. Will they begin to trade?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back