What's new

Crypto Millionaires keep being found dead?

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
From founders to investors, people who have become millionaires off crypto are turning up dead left, right, and center.

There are stories like that one popping up every day it seems. Does this worry you at all? What do you think is happening?

It should be investigated. It could be that they are targeted for their fortunes. That's why it's very important to keep your failures secret, but your success even more so because some people can get crazy when jealous of it.

From founders to investors, people who have become millionaires off crypto are turning up dead left, right, and center.

There are stories like that one popping up every day it seems. Does this worry you at all? What do you think is happening?
For some reason, the killings of crypto billionaires has been systematic and almost premeditated, which is worrying to say the least. This is why the whales in crypto are very secretive regarding their worth

I don't really know the reason behind such but it is always advised that to be on the safer side , some of your crypto related activities must be secret.
Sometimes depression due to loss in their crypto value can by the major causes of death.

I don't really know the reason behind such but it is always advised that to be on the safer side , some of your crypto related activities must be secret.
Sometimes depression due to loss in their crypto value can by the major causes of death.
Definitely, this mostly happens with margin traders because they use short and long, sometimes without stoploss their money become liquidate, this will make them depressed.

This is something that is actually confusing and at the same time scary. This shows that I should try to make money in cryptocurrency but then I should not become a millionaire.😅

Definitely, this mostly happens with margin traders because they use short and long, sometimes without stoploss their money become liquidate, this will make them depressed.
Yes that is true , apart from that the space is generally down by almost 90% for some cryptocurrency and close to 70% for bitcoins and other giant cryptocurrency . People with huge assets lost a lot of money to the bearish season

Yes that is true , apart from that the space is generally down by almost 90% for some cryptocurrency and close to 70% for bitcoins and other giant cryptocurrency . People with huge assets lost a lot of money to the bearish season

This is why I am not investing money in the cryptocurrency markets right now as the market is unbelievably bearish and it looks like this will take a really lengthy time to recover.

This is why I am not investing money in the cryptocurrency markets right now as the market is unbelievably bearish and it looks like this will take a really lengthy time to recover.
I have also been keeping a lot of my money in stablecoins. I believe that 2023 is generally going to be a good year for cryptocurrency but I have not started seeing the signs yet.

That means based on your prediction the price of cryptocurrency will keep on dropping even from this year ? Well that might be true to some extent but for people that are investing for long-term they wouldn't have any problem with more drops from its current price.

I have also been keeping a lot of my money in stablecoins. I believe that 2023 is generally going to be a good year for cryptocurrency but I have not started seeing the signs yet.
I am still not convinced that there will be a bull season this year. Bitcoin halving will be in 2024 and I am projecting 2024 and 2025 to be a massive bull season.

Maybe they had a heart attack because of the bearish market. :D Why do people see conspiracy in almost everything? Instead of being murdered they could have died natural death, or even committed suicide.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back