Crypto Loan Vs. Bank Loan

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Have you ever taken crypto loan and bank loan, how do you compare these loans? Well, I recently took crypto loan for the first time and I found that I will be paying less interest on my crypto loan compared to the bank loan. I am paying around 6 percent on my crypto loan where as my bank loan has an interest rate of 9 percent.

I have never taken any type of loan, but if I had to ask for one one day I would prefer it to be with the bank since I see it as much safer than a crypto loan.

Crypto loan 😬? Nope don't think so, bank loan for the win.
Why not? Do you risk of losing your crypto asset? If you don't pay bank loan, your collateral will also get confiscated. Crypto loan interest is lower than interest charged by banks in my country.

Why not? Do you risk of losing your crypto asset? If you don't pay bank loan, your collateral will also get confiscated. Crypto loan interest is lower than interest charged by banks in my country.

Crypto has come a long way but for me I just don't
think I'd be ready for something like this.

Crypto has come a long way but for me I just don't
think I'd be ready for something like this.
Getting a loan is not good for your finances but sometimes it becomes necessary and I was just trying to find out whether people would be interested in crypto loans. :D
based on the interest rate charged by our banks, I find crypto loan better.

Newest Directory Listings

AjayJunkies
Forums
Clicks
Views
Admin-Junkies.com is a free Admin, SEO, & Webmaster Community!
Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
Back