Not open for further replies.

Abibatabosede

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Dec 16, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have been bothered a lot by some of my friend who I introduce to investing on Bitcoin, they feel it's cool to make money through the investment but it sounds too easy for them to believe it is real and not a scam, This aroused my curiosity too because I wish I could convince them.

The best way to convince such skeptics is to go out and make real and tangible success yourself.

Otherwise, they won't believe a word you say, ever.

Since it's crypto, all you need to do is to learn trading, make some profits from it (the more the better), then flaunt it in their face.

They will come running.
thumbnail.jpg

Advertise For Free
Advertise Your Products and Services Free of Charge!​
AllDatabases.com​

Two main factors affect the assurance on bitcoin
Simultaneous volatility – The cryptocurrency market is characterized by steep rises and sudden dramatic falls. An interesting quirk of cryptocurrency is that multiple coins tend to rise and fall in tandem. Media attention – As a currency hits the news, it is typical to see an influx of new traders. This tends to precipitate a rise in value. Early traders may then engage in profit-taking. Other traders panic and a rush to sell ensues, leading to a drop in price.

To assure them of how legit investing in cryptocurrencies is, just show them an example of how you are doing it, make a little profit and withdraw to show them how it's done and I am very sure that they will be convinced beyond every doubt how genuine Bitcoin investment is. Goodluck

I have been bothered a lot by some of my friend who I introduce to investing on Bitcoin, they feel it's cool to make money through the investment but it sounds too easy for them to believe it is real and not a scam, This aroused my curiosity too because I wish I could convince them.
The only way to convince them is to show them results, show them evidence of how you have made money from crypto currency, that way they won't doubt any further.

People like to see results instead of mare talk, show them your wallet.

Every comment here already told you the best way to go about it. It always amazes me how people could be so doubting even in the face of irrefutable evidence and those few should just be left alone to make their own discoveries themselves.

Showing them evidence is enough to make them believe if still yet they are not convinced, let them be and stop disturbing your self over them. Some cannot risk investing into anything whereas some risk are worth it if you want to earn more

There are always risks when investing in cryptocurrencies since the price is highly volatile, but studying about these cryptocurrencies and seeing the advantages they bring on top of showing they're prices over the last year or even as other users have said, investing in it yourself and hopefully showing them the profits you made could be effective ways to convince them.

Their is no assured way for you to gain through Cryptocurrency. All you got to do is follow the market value of all coins. Read daily update about changes made around Cryptocurrency. If you follow it steady I believe that you will be making profit through it.

Cryptocurrency is not a profit guaranteed investment. The only way to convince them is to show them your losses and wins. Probably a physical evidence will help convince them. Also you can implore them to read more and carry out researches about cryptocurrency

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back